Irvine, CA Periscope Thread - July 30, 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Jessica's feed:

At a Rush concert because I love my husband. They're playing Subdivisions. Kill me.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIrthTI4MTE1NTF8NTA2MjY2MDRER_29pA_oWNzzRDupzKydmMLgXDRPr29IVLphtiBDng==

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

211 on Rob's feed - is that the highest we've seen? Can't remember from early half of the tour.

Not even close - I just checked back to the thread for the first feed I joined here on TRF - Lincoln feed by Bob - he was at 725!!! I recall some 500's on other shows too.

Thanks for the info! I'm surprised that we wouldn't see numbers at the end like the beginning - though the west coast time zone might knock out a lot of our European family.

I would expect this place to be hopping in 48 hours regardless.

Yeah, last show should be big. I already turned down plans to go out.... I'm officially a Rush nerd. :dweez:

I'm made about 25 of these and the rest I was able to catch on replay. I almost feel like I've been on tour. It will be nice to get my life back again. I've turned down a lot and cut short others. But I chose to do this because I didn't want to regret it later. Totally worth it from where I'm sitting. Still, nothing beats being in that building.

Yeah, we joked early on about whether watching a scope show should count towards your show total... ;) I think I watched about 16 live scopes - then I was in Europe by the time they started in the midwest - just too early in the AM for me!

Of course would rather be at live at the show, but could only do 2 this tour (least shows I've done on a tour since P/G) Still quite happy!

Edited by cygnify
  • Like 1

At a Rush concert because I love my husband. They're playing Subdivisions. Kill me.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIrthTI4MTE1NTF8NTA2MjY2MDRER_29pA_oWNzzRDupzKydmMLgXDRPr29IVLphtiBDng==

Best rule: if you don't like the music, don't go because you "love your spouse". It's sad to see couples leave halfway through because one of them didn't want to come in the first place.

• Like 4

Best rule: if you don't like the music, don't go because you "love your spouse". It's sad to see couples leave halfway through because one of them didn't want to come in the first place.

I went to 49 Rush concerts. Never once with my wife!

• Like 1

I'd much rather be at a Rush show alone than with someone who really didn't want to be there.

I felt pathetic going to a Rush show alone on the Cp tour. Then I walked out of the arena with Neil's sticks (used) handed to me by Larry Allen directly off of the kit. Solo concerts can be cool!

• Like 2

My wife accompanied me to the Austin show, then surprised me with a trip to Vegas for my birthday so I could see them again. She went to Vegas too. She's pretty much the best. Edited by MeanMeanPride
  • Like 3

Yes, but I was once one of "those wives"... I even made us leave half way thru a Vegas show to go across the street to see Zumanity (I know, I know - it's a crime that I will never cease to hear about till the end of time). However, being exposed to the show was what brought me over to the dark side eventually. One day you're "that dragon video is sorta cute" to "sure flights across the county are expensive two days out and tickets are a zillion dollars on stub hub, but let's do it!!!!!".

( :

• Like 6

I was on a live scope now all i can get on is replay? Help anyone? 1st scope ever.

It's no longer live - currently intermission. New links will be posted when they start up again

I was on a live scope now all i can get on is replay? Help anyone? 1st scope ever.

You're good Alph - no live feeds right now because it's intermission. All you'll find is the replays. Scorers will pick back up shortly - welcome to the party!!!

It's no longer live - currently intermission. New links will be posted when they start up again

oh,thanks. I better get a beer then. Ist Rush show where i dont have to wait for the bathroom! Ha
  • Like 1

Man, if I could afford it I would be on a plane to LA tomorrow.

yup - I tortured myself with this. Why not? It's only money. Time. Time away from family. etc. Couldn't do it....

• Like 1

Busy day tomorrow so must go- but looking forward (and also not in a strange way, we all know why) to Saturday night, I hope we all will be there for the whole thing, I know I will! Good night everyone! :)
  • Like 5

I went to 49 Rush concerts. Never once with my wife!

I wouldn't waste the money on a Rush ticket for my wife - that is the last concert she would ever want to go to!

• Like 1