Phoenix, AZ Periscope Thread - July 27, 2015

Lorraine

This set B has quite a bit more mellow vibe with Wreckers/How It Is. Maybe a little too mellow for me, why I prefer the others.

The drop in energy is noticeable, I think.

So since I plan to be at the show Saturday, I need to get a handle on Periscope. It's installed on my iPhone, but not completely working.

I scoped a song in Denver, but nobody saw it. Then when I watched the replay the next day, I also noticed there was no sound. So I'm guessing I'm not set up on both location AND microphone.

Does anybody know how to adjust those settings? I've looked around in the app, but can't find figure it out. Maybe I need to uninstall, then reinstall and start over?

Maybe you need to go into the phone Settings and let Periscope have access for everything?

So since I plan to be at the show Saturday, I need to get a handle on Periscope. It's installed on my iPhone, but not completely working.

I scoped a song in Denver, but nobody saw it. Then when I watched the replay the next day, I also noticed there was no sound. So I'm guessing I'm not set up on both location AND microphone.

Does anybody know how to adjust those settings? I've looked around in the app, but can't find figure it out. Maybe I need to uninstall, then reinstall and start over?

Maybe you need to go into the phone Settings and let Periscope have access for everything?

I remember the steps for enabling microphone and all that in the setup. Thought I'd done it all right. Just can't find a way to adjust it. Couldn't find Periscope in the phone settings either.

• Like 1

Tex Mike, seriously test it out on here Right Now- You have a test audience

Edited by Disembodied Spirit

Want me to scope myself sitting here in pajamas watching Rush periscopes? Don't think so. :P

• Like 4

Want me to scope myself sitting here in pajamas watching Rush periscopes? Don't think so. :P

Yeah, let's wait until we are at the arena again......Seems wiser :eh: :cheerleader: :unsure:

So I'm making all these posts about how I like this tune and how great Geddy sounds singing it - and realize I'm in the wrong friggin' thread.

Too bad we can't delete our own posts...

• Like 2