Roll The Bones Rap R40

Janie

My husband and I had to turn to each other and lol when they started playing Roll the Bones, because on one of our discussions of what they will/won't play for the tour he emphatically stated that Roll the Bones would NOT be played, and if they did play it, they definitely would NOT do the rap part. :D Now I think he feels more affection for the song, though he stills thinks lyrically the rap is terrible. I never minded (even enjoy it, it's catchy!) it and appreciate Neil just being himself in all its oddities.

My husband and I had to turn to each other and lol when they started playing Roll the Bones, because on one of our discussions of what they will/won't play for the tour he emphatically stated that Roll the Bones would NOT be played, and if they did play it, they definitely would NOT do the rap part. :D Now I think he feels more affection for the song, though he stills thinks lyrically the rap is terrible. I never minded (even enjoy it, it's catchy!) it and appreciate Neil just being himself in all its oddities.

The crowd loved it. A first set highlight, I have to admit.

Wild idea....what if some of the Video participants show up in LA onstage during the show???

I mean not sure who lives or would be in LA, but you never know.........

• Like 1