San Jose Periscope Thread - July 23, 2015

Xanadu

With Periscope, we are so far beyond spoiled. Who would be on this board right now if we weren't totally jamming to our favorite band, live?

At this hour? Nobody not in the western time zone. Rush is worth losing some sleep for though. Especially this late in this tour.

• Like 2

With Periscope, we are so far beyond spoiled. Who would be on this board right now if we weren't totally jamming to our favorite band, live?

At this hour? Nobody not in the western time zone. Rush is worth losing some sleep for though. Especially this late in this tour.

Four shows left of the epic. Bought my flight to LA two days ago. Can't wait.
  • Like 3

I've been pricing L.A. every day this week! If there were still decent seats available at face value, I'd be there. Flight and hotel aren't terrible, but I just can't justify a few extra hundred more to the damn brokers. I'll just have to rely on your excellent periscope feed, Tom! :)

I've been pricing L.A. every day this week! If there were still decent seats available at face value, I'd be there. Flight and hotel aren't terrible, but I just can't justify a few extra hundred more to the damn brokers. I'll just have to rely on your excellent periscope feed, Tom! :)

Hope so. I had good luck at some shows like Montreal and Chicago, no luck in KC.

And to think there are reportedly a few people who are attending every show on this tour. EVERY show. I can't even imagine.

And to think there are reportedly a few people who are attending every show on this tour. EVERY show. I can't even imagine.

EVERY show would be a little extreme. Unless you're that wealthy, I guess. :LOL:

If I get adventurous tomorrow night, I may try to periscope some of the Vegas show but more than likely it would be post-intermission stuff. I will put Xanadu TRF in the title next to Rush Las Vegas if I can...it really depends on what's going on and if I don't have issues with my battery pack. Otherwise I hope you get some good feeds. :)
  • Like 6