San Jose Periscope Thread - July 23, 2015

Xanadu

I've heard the Vegas crowd is not really sure if they're seeing Rush, Yackoff Smirnof, or Wayne Newton. True?

Maybe that's why Alex nixed the idea of doing Vegas residencies. :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm having a hard time packing for Vegas right now because I can't tear my eyes away from this feed....amazing...

Hope you have a blast, Xanadu. I'm jealous! I was gonna do Vegas, but opted for Denver instead. Saturday night in Vegas PLUS a Rush concert will equal awesome, no doubt.

I think I would have done Denver if it had been Red Rocks. I really want to see a show there.

Damn, I'm having a hard time believing that Howard isn't the fourth most important member of this production. Sure, Gump repeatedly hands out the mallet, and Skully has to tune and swap out basses every dang song practically, but this light show is just beyond epic.

I negotiate contracts for a living, so I don't use words like "pretty" very often, but that light show is just, in the purest sense, pretty. Gorgeous. Lush. Really amazing. Transcendent.

• Like 3

I'm having a hard time packing for Vegas right now because I can't tear my eyes away from this feed....amazing...

Hope you have a blast, Xanadu. I'm jealous! I was gonna do Vegas, but opted for Denver instead. Saturday night in Vegas PLUS a Rush concert will equal awesome, no doubt.

I think I would have done Denver if it had been Red Rocks. I really want to see a show there.

Yes, it's too bad it wasn't there. I have seen a show at Red Rocks, but not Rush.

Damn, I'm having a hard time believing that Howard isn't the fourth most important member of this production. Sure, Gump repeatedly hands out the mallet, and Skully has to tune and swap out basses every dang song practically, but this light show is just beyond epic.

I negotiate contracts for a living, so I don't use words like "pretty" very often, but that light show is just, in the purest sense, pretty. Gorgeous. Lush. Really amazing. Transcendent.

RIAB posted a nice article about Howard from a trade magazine this afternoon. Fun read, but a bit technical.

RIAB posted a nice article about Howard from a trade magazine this afternoon. Fun read, but a bit technical.

Read all of it. Followed most of it. Loved all of it.

I'm thinking it must be driving Ged mad that Neil's gonna pull the plug on R40 when they're still playing this good. Ged's obviously enjoying these shows immensely. But I understand if Neil's hurting that much.

Read all of it. Followed most of it. Loved all of it.

It was interesting to read about all the equipment involved.

So all of you who have been seeing a vast majority of these scopes (I just jumped on since Calgary), where do you rank this one? I can't imagine there has been a better night.

So all of you who have been seeing a vast majority of these scopes (I just jumped on since Calgary), where do you rank this one? I can't imagine there has been a better night.

Some have been closer to the stage. None, including my own, have been more consistent.
  • Like 2