San Jose Periscope Thread - July 23, 2015

Xanadu

A lot of us at the show last night were talking about how good Roll the Bones sounded. I'm not a big fan of that song, but they killed it last night, that's for sure.

I've always like the song but it was on another level last night. I was wondering if it was just me but it's nice to know others felt the same way.

A lot of us at the show last night were talking about how good Roll the Bones sounded. I'm not a big fan of that song, but they killed it last night, that's for sure.

I've always like the song but it was on another level last night. I was wondering if it was just me but it's nice to know others felt the same way.

We sure did. There were 9 of us together last night and I think everyone agreed it was "on another level".

Is that a picture of yourself in your avatar? You look a lot like the guy that had a f***ed up room key (like all of us on the 8th floor) across the hall from me at the hotel. Did you stay at the De Anza last night in San Jose? U.S. Navy ball cap?

Is that a picture of yourself in your avatar? You look a lot like the guy that had a f***ed up room key (like all of us on the 8th floor) across the hall from me at the hotel. Did you stay at the De Anza last night in San Jose? U.S. Navy ball cap?

No I drove home after the show and I have a lot less hair now lol.

:LOL:

Understood. I was wearing my vodka goggles last night. (I blame that Unattractive Truth feller.) That being said, the resemblance is uncanny.

• Like 1

Understood. I was wearing my vodka goggles last night. (I blame that Unattractive Truth feller.) That being said, the resemblance is uncanny.

According to my son I'm looking more like Billy Joel and I'm not taking that as a compliment. :codger:

Understood. I was wearing my vodka goggles last night. (I blame that Unattractive Truth feller.)

LIES!!!!!

Please...you forced me to drink those martinis! Then you passed several beers, that you purchased, my way during the second set. I have multiple witnesses for cryin' out loud!!!!

YOUR DENIAL IS PATHETIC!!!!

Ged's voice sounded great Thursday night! Such an improvement from when I saw them on the Clockwork Angels tour....especially on a song like Subdivisions.

Agreed. His vocals were much better than the last few tours.

He backed off and played bass during Anthem when he knew that he couldn't hit the note.

"The wonders of the..." bass guitar instead of singing the word "world".

Then he blew me away because he nailed the next line.

"The wonders of the world they wrouuuuuuuuught!!! "

I was stunned!

• Like 1