San Jose Periscope Thread - July 23, 2015

Xanadu

Dang...I sure was hoping for "C" in Vegas...YYZ is one of my favorites.. . But glad to be seeing them one more time anyway!
  • Like 1

When you add Camera Eye or Natural Science to what's already in the 2nd set, it's just epic. No offense to Red Barchetta, which I love. But the other sets beat it easily IMO.
  • Like 2

Always miss...Art as expression, not as market campaign...

Years ago on a tour, I talked someone into holing up a "not as market campaigns" sign as I held up an "art as expression" sign nearby. Geddy just frowned and the matter was forgotten.
  • Like 1

Always miss...Art as expression, not as market campaign...

Years ago on a tour, I talked someone into holing up a "not as market campaigns" sign as I held up an "art as expression" sign nearby. Geddy just frowned and the matter was forgotten.

Well, I guess genius is always ahead of its time.

Damn the guys are bringing it tonight.

This tour design is just so brilliant.

Yes. The entire production left a lasting impression. The next day I was thinking about every element of the show, including non-musical ones. I think the set design is the unsung hero as it travels backwards in time.

• Like 2

Hey, how about some comments from all of you silent members listed down there? What's your thoughts, Tammeh? Rushfrom91, does this bring you back? Partialgrace, you chime in sometimes, let's hear from you! TakeOffEh, I love the name, give us your thoughts?
  • Like 1

I'm having a hard time packing for Vegas right now because I can't tear my eyes away from this feed....amazing...

Hope you have a blast, Xanadu. I'm jealous! I was gonna do Vegas, but opted for Denver instead. Saturday night in Vegas PLUS a Rush concert will equal awesome, no doubt.

• Like 2