Which RUSH member would you choose to live with? If you choose Freewill and not to choose at all you get shot in the head with a hand cannon 44.

treeduck

Which RUSH member would you choose to live with? If you choose Freewill and not to choose at all you get shot in the head with a hand cannon 44.  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which RUSH member would you choose to live with? If you choose Freewill and not to choose at all you get shot in the head with a hand cannon 44.

• Alex Zivo
    • Neil "farm boy" Peeeee Art
    • Gary Lee WINE RIB
    • The rotting corpse of John "Diego" Rutsey

Geddy would be a quiet, thoughtful roomie. Neil would be too moody and Alex would drink your beer and eat your snacks and not replace them.

Definitely agree about Lifeson. But I think Lee's meticulous nature might carry over into being a roomie. I might not put the Twinkies in the right section of the pantry one day and he'd get on my case about it. With Peart I think he'd also be a bit too particular BUT he'd be venturing out on hikes, canoe rides, and cycle trips so much that I may not see him all that much. Tough choice.

Alex.I play guitar,i have a silly sense of humour,i would like to fly a plane,i play golf and i have only been in the lock up once.I play bass but a tad worse than Ged and my wine collection is non existant because i drank it.Not real keen on baseball.Neil's drumkits better than mine but only just so i am jealous,nothing to do with his playing,i only read comics and i can't ride a motorbike.So Neil and Ged are out.As for poor John i have diabetes but i am still going ,just.

Neil, because I like my own space :LOL: If he was getting too much, I'd just start acting like a fan, then he'd be out of there like a shot.
  • Like 2

I'm a bloke but the thought of having a Rush room mate is an awesome thought. All three are top guys, but I'd probably pick Neil; he's an intelligent guy and I reckon he'd be interesting to talk to, listening to his various beliefs and stories from over the years. Plus, i'd love to learn the drums, and who better to have as a teacher? :) Edited by CountFloyd84
  • Like 2

I'll live with all three of their wives while you lot are living with them! :LOL:

Two of 'em are in their sixties! Not that there's anything wrong with that but...

We were only going to play a couple of rounds of trivial pursuit... :outtahere:

• Like 1

easily ged. neil too neurotic, alex probly breaks wind too much. ged seems a nice, sensible & mature bloke who takes everything in his stride. yeah, ged for me.

OMG, "Live with?" I voted Geddy. it was NOT an easy choice. Neil is far too smart for me. I can only imagine the day would be filled with my trying to impress him with some obscure fact while he patiently waited for me to finish so he could correct me on everything I said. Alex is known to be goofy and I do like a good goof but I bet we would grind on each others nerves. But Geddy... I think would be ok and even if it wasn't, let's be honest, we'd just get smashed on wine and endure each other.
  • Like 1

I pick Alex but I don't know if Charlene would like that. ;)

Are you kidding me?! They've both been looking at each other for well over 40 years now. They're probably like, "Please! Please let me look at different scenery!"

I picked Geddy, although I'm allergic to most red wines and some dogs ! :o Looks like it's gonna be a short lease! (and I'd drain his white wines!)

You and me both! I loves me some white wine, not red though. I can't drink it. Let's go over to his house, bottle openers in hand and tell him to just peel us off the floor in a few hours.

• Like 1

I'll live with all three of their wives while you lot are living with them! :LOL:

Two of 'em are in their sixties! Not that there's anything wrong with that but...

Older men are a hot commodity. Don't no one want to nail an old broad.

Don't say that you'll be getting up there soon. :codger:

A few years ago I remember women wanting to bone an already waaaay old Sean Connery. But I could understand that. However, I've never heard anyone ever wanting to nail Betty White.

A few years ago I remember women wanting to bone an already waaaay old Sean Connery. But I could understand that. However, I've never heard anyone ever wanting to nail Betty White.

In fantasy land, I'd shack up with a 20-30 something Ged and totally be his old lady ;).
  • Like 2

What in the flying f**k was that?! Stopped after 45 seconds...was worried she might start grinding one of those muscle dudes.

• Like 1

This is a shorter poll I need you to FOCUS on this one. :D-13:

HAHAHA! How can I compete with you my friend? CLASSIC!!! I love the band FOCUS so I'm all in!!

I would probably live with Alex but my gut tells me The Professor.

So I'm a HOMER like your fukking avatar. LOL!!!

IT'S NEIL BABY!

• Like 1