The Last Hurrah: TRF Members at the LA Show

I will be there in spirit as I have been for all the Shows except of course the one in Tampa that I was sooo fortunate to be able to do so.

Enjoy it everyone be bathed in the brilliance and do please soak it all in...

• Like 1

A month into the east coast retirement era, sitting by the pool, doing crosswords, early bird specials, lots of doctor appointments, why give that up? Go thru that profound goodbye sadness again? Nah, retirement is just way too much fun.

My wife has told me a thousand times to get on a plane and go, so I've locked up my credit cards and forgot the code. Enjoy the show everyone!

• Like 1

A month into the east coast retirement era, sitting by the pool, doing crosswords, early bird specials, lots of doctor appointments, why give that up? Go thru that profound goodbye sadness again? Nah, retirement is just way too much fun.

My wife has told me a thousand times to get on a plane and go, so I've locked up my credit cards and forgot the code. Enjoy the show everyone!

Listen to your wife! You shouldn't have to be talked into going to a Rush show ;)

• Like 4

1. Tombstone Mountain

2. Xanadu

3. Bard

4. x1yyz

5. Tom Healey

6. Greyfriar

7. Stagz

7 accounted for

Oh, you listed me without having my response to this thread. Now it seems that I must go. :LOL:

Can't wait to see you all there. :cheers:

• Like 2