Name a Self-titled Album that was NOT an artist's debut.

rocket ignites

It's hard to tell with The Michael Schenker Group / MSG, because the 1st album is called The Michael Schenker Group, while the 2nd album is called MSG...so they're both self-titled, depending on which name you use for the band
  • Like 2

Collective Soul has 2. The 2nd and the 8th.

Ah yes...I was just going to mention them. Nice one. Good band...I saw them live on the "Dosage" tour.

• Like 1

Ah yes...I was just going to mention them. Nice one. Good band...I saw them live on the "Dosage" tour.

They are a great live band. My daughter and I saw them a couple years ago in a small club in Atlanta. GREAT show. They played the Dosage album front to back, took a break, then came back and played all the hits. Musically, one of the best shows I've ever seen. I kind of miss Ross Childress. They just weren't the same after he left. He had the best crybaby solos.

• Like 1

They are a great live band. My daughter and I saw them a couple years ago in a small club in Atlanta. GREAT show. They played the Dosage album front to back, took a break, then came back and played all the hits. Musically, one of the best shows I've ever seen. I kind of miss Ross Childress. They just weren't the same after he left. He had the best crybaby solos.

Very cool. Played all of Dosage?... excellent. They've put out plenty of music over the years, much I'm not familiar with, but I'd see them live again.

• Like 1

Queensryche - Queensryche (2013) 13th or 14th album (depending one which versions of the band you recognise)

Yeah, I haven't really kept track of the various "Queensryche" factions these days...such a shame!

Queensryche - Queensryche (2013) 13th or 14th album (depending one which versions of the band you recognise)

Yeah, I haven't really kept track of the various "Queensryche" factions these days...such a shame!

It's a weak album too, weak enough for me to not be interested in the new one.