Portland Periscope Thread - July 21, 2015

Boogieman2

Too bad you couldn't have frozen time for yourself, Troutman. I feel for you. It's harder on Rush veterans like yourself than on anyone else.

Yeah,

It seemed like an hour to me. It went by so fast at times. There is never enought time when you see them live.

• Like 2

I may be seeing the last show in LA so maybe I'll get to hear Natural Science after all. We shall see.

Awesome...show up. I'd like to meet you

Likewise. I'll let you know if I will be there.

Had a great time at the Portland show. They sounded great; a particularly good night for Geddy vocally. The only down side was that it ended up being set A, which I already saw in Atlanta; it would've been nice to hear another set, especially if it included Natural Science!).

I may be seeing the last show in LA so maybe I'll get to hear Natural Science after all. We shall see.

I can finally come in to the spoiler thread. :dweez: :LOL:

I was really happy with the setlist. I was freaking out and yes I did shed many tears early on. After the show I kept walking back and looking at the stage. Thinking it might be the last time I see them. What a great night! :7up: :haz: :rush:

They were all in top form, and seemed to be really enjoying it. Especially Geddy. They were definitely on fire.

• Like 1

Had a great time at the Portland show. They sounded great; a particularly good night for Geddy vocally. The only down side was that it ended up being set A, which I already saw in Atlanta; it would've been nice to hear another set, especially if it included Natural Science!).

I can finally come in to the spoiler thread. :dweez: :LOL:

I was really happy with the setlist. I was freaking out and yes I did shed many tears early on. After the show I kept walking back and looking at the stage. Thinking it might be the last time I see them. What a great night! :7up: :haz: :rush:

They were all in top form, and seemed to be really enjoying it. Especially Geddy. They were definitely on fire.

Oh yeah,

And the old doublenecks were so cool! :codger: :haz: :rush: