Make Sure You Catch Eddie Trunk's Podcast 7/23

Rick N. Backer

Serious question here. How do you catch a podcast? I have honestly never done such a thing... :codger:

Serious question here. How do you catch a podcast? I have honestly never done such a thing... :codger:

Many times you have to set a trap. Sometimes they just come right up to you...depends on the season
  • Like 7

You can install iTunes on your PC and listen to podcasts that way. There are also other "Podcast Manager" programs for your PC including free ones. Google "podcast on pc" and you will get a few result that will help.
  • Like 1

I heard a bit of it this morning, "obviously we'll call it something else in the end, amongst our selves we envision it as Hold Your Fire II".
  • Like 1

I heard a bit of it this morning, "obviously we'll call it something else in the end, amongst our selves we envision it as Hold Your Fire II".

Then Trunk lied. Rush fans won't be happy with the future. They'll leave (again) in droves. :(

• Like 1

I'll make it easy for you, Narps.

http://www.podcaston...e-Trunk-Podcast

Now, when they put it up on Thursday, you can either click the play button by the guests name and listen to it right there. Or click on the arrow next to that to download it and listen to it another time.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

He also said "we plan to release our future work to TRFers before the general public because we love those people so much."

• Like 1

He also said "we plan to release our future work to TRFers before the general public because we love those people so much."

Yeah it'll be done through the YBG...how nice of them

Yes, and I appreciated how he added, "Especially that 'Xanadu' lady". ;)

• Like 1

:LOL: