Least Favorite 1980's Rush Song

Presto11

What us your least favorite 80's Rush song. Mine is Hand a Over Fist from Presto. Really the only snob I don't like from the album.

The Body Electric, Mystic Rhythms, and Turn the Page are all quite bad.

Turn the Page is an excellent song Mike!

I think you'll find Superconductor, Scars and Tai Shan are about 100 times worse!

Digital Man, Chemistry, Red Lenses (but I still like this song).

Least favourite album from that decade is Signals, by a long shot!

The Body Electric, Mystic Rhythms, and Turn the Page are all quite bad.

Turn the Page is an excellent song Mike!

I think you'll find Superconductor, Scars and Tai Shan are about 100 times worse!

Scars is definitely another bad one.

I can live with Superconductor, though, and I kinda like Tai Shan. :smoke:

Supercondutcor. You kidding me?

Yeah, I was trying to choose between Red Lenses and Superconductor, and I think Superconductor has to take the cake.

High Water. Rush songs always have a distinguished quality about them - even if it´s something that annoys you. This one, on the other hand, does absolutely nothing for me. Even worse than disliking it, I´m indifferent to it. That was quite a rare feat for a Rush song up to then, but it became more frequent which each release since.

I really like Hand Over Fist, and I think it's a great song, especially considering what album it's on.

Hey, whattaya mean 'especially considering'?

Presto is brilliant! (Well, 80-90% of it, anyway). And Available Light is among its very best!

• Like 1

I really like Hand Over Fist, and I think it's a great song, especially considering what album it's on.

Hey, whattaya mean 'especially considering'?

Presto is brilliant! (Well, 80-90% of it, anyway). And Available Light is among its very best!

What I like on Presto, I really like, but what I dislike on Presto, I highly dislike. I love Show Don't Tell, Presto, The Pass, etc. Heck, I even like Superconductor.

• Like 1

I'm not trying to be edgy or anything and I love this song live. But the last song I put on to listen to alone is Tom Sawyer. I only listen to Tom Sawyer live or through full album listens. It's easily their worst song of the 80's it's just crap compared to anything off Power Windows. Presto also blows it out of the water, every song on there.

Tom Sawyer is Rush's worst song of the 80's hands down. But I love synth Rush.

Edited by kentpilot