Vancouver Periscope Thread - July 17, 2015

Union 5-3992

I never really connected with Animate. Just not my thing. But if you can put together a three hour show, and have this be the low point, man, you're doing something right!
  • Like 1

I never really connected with Animate. Just not my thing. But if you can put together a three hour show, and have this be the low point, man, you're doing something right!

I've still never heard a live rendition quite as good as the studio version. But it's still better than nothing from CP.

Nice that they're playing the full version of this again and not the truncated one on R30.

Nice to see them playing the full version of a lotta songs. With exception to a few in the encore and Hemispheres

Full frontal Xanadu would have been nice, but it's not like it's a deal breaker or anything.

• Like 1

You know you all love RTB, just admit it already. :chickendance:

If only I could fast forward.

• Like 1

I've still never heard a live rendition quite as good as the studio version. But it's still better than nothing from CP.

Always prefer live myself.

You know you all love RTB, just admit it already. :chickendance:

I'll never love it, but I'm actually enjoying it this tour. Musically it's fine except for the rap and at least they're providing entertainment during that part.

• Like 1