Vancouver Periscope Thread - July 17, 2015

Union 5-3992

It's now one year since this show and the fourth time they played Losing It.

I was so thrilled to hear that song!

And, heh heh, it was funny that the boy band (N'Sync?) was playing right across the street the same night.

Not N'Sync… I want to say it was One Direction but I'm not positive. Whoever it was, they were oddly in quite a few cities at the same time as Rush throughout R40.

Yes it was One Direction. And in 2013, they were playing the night after The Clockwork Angels Tour.

Hmm, there must be a connection! ;)

Or none...menaing that the bands' demographics are so disperate that scheduling them against each other is no concern.

So, Gina,...which TRF member do you think is going to drop in to prove me wrong with "I had the hardest time deciding which show to attend...."?

I'll place my bet on Segue Myles ;)

• Like 1

It's now one year since this show and the fourth time they played Losing It.

I was so thrilled to hear that song!

And, heh heh, it was funny that the boy band (N'Sync?) was playing right across the street the same night.

Not N'Sync… I want to say it was One Direction but I'm not positive. Whoever it was, they were oddly in quite a few cities at the same time as Rush throughout R40.

Yes it was One Direction. And in 2013, they were playing the night after The Clockwork Angels Tour.

Hmm, there must be a connection! ;)

Or none...menaing that the bands' demographics are so disperate that scheduling them against each other is no concern.

So, Gina,...which TRF member do you think is going to drop in to prove me wrong with "I had the hardest time deciding which show to attend...."?

I'll place my bet on Segue Myles ;)

I'll take those honours. Look at post #37,

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/91346-2015-0717-vancouver-bc-rogers-arena/page__st__20

• Like 2

On, and at that night, I was at "Rush R40 Live 40th Anniversary Tour" in Vancouver at Rogers Arena.
  • Like 1