Vancouver Periscope Thread - July 17, 2015

Union 5-3992

I never thought I'd cry at a concert, but I lost it during Losing It.

When I saw them play it in TO I got weak in the knees and had to sit down for a second.

and don't feel bad. In Toronto I had tears in my eyes when the show started because I was actually seeing them there. Been on my bucket list for years.

• Like 1

Is it just me or are they a little extra energetic tonight? Like they got good rest and are ready to play!

Yeah they really seem on top of their game tonight. Ged is singing great, and Alex seems to be hitting all the right notes. :)

• Like 2

Is it just me or are they a little extra energetic tonight? Like they got good rest and are ready to play!

Yeah they really seem on top of their game tonight. Ged is singing great, and Alex seems to be hitting all the right notes. :)

Seems like they've been locked in tight for this whole third "leg" of the tour. KC and Denver were both quite good.

• Like 3

Tommy K's feed freezing for anyone else?

It was freezing for me on my computer and so I went over to my phone and it's been fine.

I'm wondering if there'll be a dilemma for Neil at some point if he realizes he's pulling the plug right as the band is hitting its peak AND that he's having more fun than he thought he would. We can only hope. It's just hard to imagine these guys stopping completely when they can still have nights like this.
  • Like 4

I'm wondering if there'll be a dilemma for Neil at some point if he realizes he's pulling the plug right as the band is hitting its peak AND that he's having more fun than he thought he would. We can only hope. It's just hard to imagine these guys stopping completely when they can still have nights like this.

Yeah, but it's not just Neil.

Yeah, but it's not just Neil.

But I think Alex is enjoying it also

• Like 1