Vancouver Periscope Thread - July 17, 2015

Union 5-3992

I'm wondering if there'll be a dilemma for Neil at some point if he realizes he's pulling the plug right as the band is hitting its peak AND that he's having more fun than he thought he would. We can only hope. It's just hard to imagine these guys stopping completely when they can still have nights like this.

Yeah, but it's not just Neil.

But I think Alex is enjoying it also

Oh, no doubt he is, but arthritis really sucks.

I'm wondering if there'll be a dilemma for Neil at some point if he realizes he's pulling the plug right as the band is hitting its peak AND that he's having more fun than he thought he would. We can only hope. It's just hard to imagine these guys stopping completely when they can still have nights like this.

He's looked more comfortable lately than earlier on. Maybe he's found a way to cope with it enough to still have fun.

He's looked more comfortable lately than earlier on. Maybe he's found a way to cope with it enough to still have fun.

Damn, I hope so. Must've been that Denver stop...

• Like 2

Where there's a will, there's a way! (I hope)

What did I say? Everyone craps out in the second set. Damn it.

Yea...it's time to really pay attention to the show. That's when it gets really good!

Edited by Mr. JD
  • Like 1

geez...I fell asleep at my desk....woke up when I realized i wasn't hearing anything. Edited by toymaker
  • Like 3

Used to be you'd think to yourself "Rush is playing somewhere right now," and you'd get a vague happy feeling. Now it's "Rush is playing somewhere right now, and I'm missing it!"
  • Like 7