[Spoiler] Eddie Trunk's thoughts from the Denver show, interview with Alex goes up this weekend

The Analog Cub

I hope Alex tells Trunk to tell Florentine they're working on Clockwork Oranges II.
  • Like 2

Nice review by Eddie, but he maybe should've warned about spoilers before reciting half the show. Will be interesting to hear what Alex says about the future. And he's spot on about Ged's vocals. I was worried at first when I heard how high his voice was in the mix, but he came through with clarity and power that I thought he'd lost for good. Too bad he has to pay such a price for it (not speaking for 36 hours prior).

I was pleasantly surprised with Geddy's voice at Denver, damn they were near perfect and certainly good enough for me!

So Alex what's your favorite Rush album?

Is Rush going to do another album and/or tour?

So how are you enjoying the tour so far?

What do you do on your days off?

:zzz:

Let us know if there's actually anything new that comes out from this interview by the fluffmaster.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet

Anyone hear the Alex interview last nite? Please dont let the retirement insistence brigade read this comment from Eddie...

"...as you will hear in the Alex interview there are still more projects and maybe shows to come."

Anyone hear the Alex interview last nite? Please dont let the retirement insistence brigade read this comment from Eddie...

"...as you will hear in the Alex interview there are still more projects and maybe shows to come."

Nothing we didn't already know. Maybe maybe maybe.