My house is haunted!

Freddy Lee

Alright, so I did EVP thing and it...believe it or not...worked. So, the little girl's name is Julie. She is not going to harm us ( thank Christ ). She lived here a long time ago and sounds to me she died here somehow. That's all I got. Oh yeah, I am going on vacation to Virginia tomorrow. So, I won't be able to update you for about a week. So, yeah.

Alright! I'll talk to you soon!

Very cool. Did you have an actual conversation or was it just some yes and no questions asked?

Make sure you let Julie know that you'll be on vacation and won't be home. You don't want to upset the ghost by finally making contact with and then disappearing.

yeah...don't wanna piss off Caspar...er Julie. Ask Julie if she's watching EVERYTHING you're doing. Privacy is important.

Alright, so I did EVP thing and it...believe it or not...worked. So, the little girl's name is Julie. She is not going to harm us ( thank Christ ). She lived here a long time ago and sounds to me she died here somehow. That's all I got. Oh yeah, I am going on vacation to Virginia tomorrow. So, I won't be able to update you for about a week. So, yeah.

Very cool!! :popcorn:

How were you able to get her name?

I felt all along she was of no harm to you. If you should decide to research the history of the home it will be interesting to get confirmation of the girl & her family. Depending on how long ago it was when she passed, there could be other family members still around that she may be trying to get a message to.

It has been my experience that one of the reasons these energies still hang around is because the loved ones still in this physical existence can't/won't/don't want to let go of the person who passed, so out of the love for that person, the energies are "kept" or "held" here by energetic threads. that may be the case with your experience.

it's letting go of the NEED to have this person still with us - that's the kind of energetic cord i mean that can keep these energies "earth bound". Personally i've experienced a lot of family, animals and close friends leaving this physical existence. I still feel their energy, i get messages often letting me know they are still around. i find so much gratitude in this. yes, i miss their physical existence sometimes - grief and loss are a process.

• Like 2

So, the last few weeks, I've been seeing shadows and never said anything to anyone.

Last week, my youngest said she saw a shadow right where I've been seeing the .

I've raised them to not be afraid, that sometimes the anxiety you feel is the energy changing the energy to matchtheirs so we can see the manifestation or something like that.

I've been known to be used in contact with loved ones and know when a friend thousands of miles away is in trouble....I freak myself ou .

• Like 1

So, the last few weeks, I've been seeing shadows and never said anything to anyone.

Last week, my youngest said she saw a shadow right where I've been seeing the .

I've raised them to not be afraid, that sometimes the anxiety you feel is the energy changing the energy to matchtheirs so we can see the manifestation or something like that.

I've been known to be used in contact with loved ones and know when a friend thousands of miles away is in trouble....I freak myself ou .

Interesting story! I love it!

• Like 1

Been looking for this thread...

Okay. So, I got in contact with a "paranormal expert" yesterday. He will be coming to my place tomorrow night. Just to update. A few spooks in the past few days, I have been communicating a bit with Julie, and nothing...really bad...happened in a while. Ok. I might update you tomorrow.

Peace.

• Like 1

Maybe since you're communicating with her she stopped making noises since you're aware of her now. Often times ghosts are just looking for attention and for someone to know that they're there when the make noise and move things around or knock stuff over.

What have you been doing to communicate with her? Just talking or something else?

Edited by J2112YYZ

Okay. So, I got in contact with a "paranormal expert" yesterday. He will be coming to my place tomorrow night. Just to update. A few spooks in the past few days, I have been communicating a bit with Julie, and nothing...really bad...happened in a while. Ok. I might update you tomorrow.

Peace.

Paranormal expert?! Nice. I always did like Bill Murray!

• Like 2

Has the exorcism begun yet?? :blaze:

What if the thread starter isn't who he says he is? What if he's possessed by the spirit of a little girl who's actually not a little girl but a demon? I know a thing or two about such affairs. I'll bring my thongs, spatula, and imitation holy water and start prepping for the exorcism.

:blaze:

• Like 1

What have you been doing to communicate with her? Just talking or something else?

I am currently using one of those EVPs that my friend let me borrow. It works more or less, but it took me like a few days to learn how to use by myself.

Also, the guy (his name is Pete) is coming tonight.

• Like 1

What if the thread starter isn't who he says he is? What if he's possessed by the spirit of a little girl who's actually not a little girl but a demon? I know a thing or two about such affairs. I'll bring my thongs, spatula, and imitation holy water and start prepping for the exorcism.

Well, you are "The Ghost Rider". :blaze:

• Like 1

Peace.

You can just build one dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTusSlX2f-4

• Like 2

Peace.

You can just build one dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTusSlX2f-4

Don't cross the streams!

• Like 2

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31900000/Linda-Blair-the-linda-blair-fan-magazine-31965632-576-507.jpg

• Like 1

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31900000/Linda-Blair-the-linda-blair-fan-magazine-31965632-576-507.jpg

She seems to be moaning, "it buuuuuuuuurnz...."

• Like 1

Yes. Possessed by the occasional demon of gluttony. It's a hell of road to ride then.

Yes. Possessed by the occasional demon of gluttony. It's a hell of road to ride then.

I see so many :blaze: s

Edited by Freddy Lee

My good lord!!! The poltergeist is back peoples!!! Julie's back!!! Oh Lord Jesus!!!

And I found the thread! Yay! Okay, so I haven't been updating this yet since I moved. But, let me explain. I spent the Christmas vacation at my moms this year. And I figure I spend the last night there before I leave. So I did. I haven't heard any major problems with her since I left til tonight. And boy howdy, she's pissed. I think anyway. I went to sleep in my old bedroom and I hear something. I figure it's just her messing around or my mom watching tv or something. So I go back to sleep. And then, I hear some sort of collapse. So I come out of my room, and my mom and sister come too, and...wait for it...THE KITCHEN'S A MESS!!! Pots, pans, broken glass, plates, on the floor, cabinets open, etcetra. Mom said this never happened before. So, what the hell is going on?!?!

PS I don't have the EVP anymore, my friend does, and he's in California.

My good lord!!! The poltergeist is back peoples!!! Julie's back!!! Oh Lord Jesus!!!

And I found the thread! Yay! Okay, so I haven't been updating this yet since I moved. But, let me explain. I spent the Christmas vacation at my moms this year. And I figure I spend the last night there before I leave. So I did. I haven't heard any major problems with her since I left til tonight. And boy howdy, she's pissed. I think anyway. I went to sleep in my old bedroom and I hear something. I figure it's just her messing around or my mom watching tv or something. So I go back to sleep. And then, I hear some sort of collapse. So I come out of my room, and my mom and sister come too, and...wait for it...THE KITCHEN'S A MESS!!! Pots, pans, broken glass, plates, on the floor, cabinets open, etcetra. Mom said this never happened before. So, what the hell is going on?!?!

PS I don't have the EVP anymore, my friend does, and he's in California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd78k_5C8jQ

Comment:

Fab4ForLife62 3 months ago

How come there's never a ghost that cleans house? Now, that would be cool.

:laughing guy:

• Like 1