Does any member of Rush have a TRF account?

DirkPrattLerxst

I'm Neil and I'm going to write a book about all the douchbag comments about me on TRF.

Um yeaahhhh, noooo....I think they have bigger fish to fry.

I doubt any of them have accounts here. though I'm willing to bet that Alex and Geddy (and possibly Neil) have lurked here as guests. How else to explain the TRF-pleasing the setlists on the past two tours? :D (Please, don't start naming spoilers as examples.)
  • Like 6

It's possible Geddy or Alex have lurked on here before just to see what the forum was about. I doubt they make it a regular thing or signed up for an account. I'm guessing Neil has never bothered.

I agree

• Like 1

You got me, I'm Ged's third cousin's accountant. I tried to hide my tracks brilliantly by starting a Ged hater's thread here. The jig is up :ph34r:.

You kidding me? they're checking this site out between sets.

I wonder if they enjoy the YBG?

They're avid subscribers.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure that Alex was here for a while. The mad malkman...

Geddyfan13 :haz:

Dude was scary... :)

• Like 3

What do you think? Could the guys secretly be lurking through the forums without us knowing? The most likely to have one would be Alex IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if Neil actually does...he may live in SOCN.
  • Like 3

How could they not love it? It's the best! It was probably the guilty pleasure threads, "Geddy Is Hot", "Alex 2.0" and "Neil Redux" that sent them running for the hills (or a restraining order. . .) (Full disclosure- I have been known to spend time in them! :P)

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

It's possible Geddy or Alex have lurked on here before just to see what the forum was about. I doubt they make it a regular thing or signed up for an account. I'm guessing Neil has never bothered.

I agree

How could they not? I would think anyone would be curious what types of things the fans are writing about. Heaven forbid. :LOL:

• Like 1

How could they not love it? It's the best! It was probably the guilty pleasure threads, "Geddy Is Hot", "Alex 2.0" and "Neil Redux" that sent them running for the hills (or a restraining order. . .) (Full disclosure- I have been known to spend time in them! :P)

Somewhere in those threads that became an object of discussion. The guys were competing on who got the most posts. :LOL:

• Like 1

Geddy used to have one before he got banned.

No, no......he got banned from the old Tri-Net site. Rudy wouldn't tolerate Geddy disagreeing with him.....

I doubt any of them have accounts here. though I'm willing to bet that Alex and Geddy (and possibly Neil) have lurked here as guests. How else to explain the TRF-pleasing the setlists on the past two tours? :D (Please, don't start naming spoilers as examples.)

I hope they record a song called "spoiler" on their next album just to screw with us.

• Like 1