Anyone still unspoilt?

Merely Space

With ten shows remaining, I'm just curious if there's anyone out there still holding out on setlist info. Of course, if there is, they probably are avoiding the whole forum. Maybe a futile inquiry, but I thought I'd try.

Obviously, no spoilers please!

With ten shows remaining, I'm just curious if there's anyone out there still holding out on setlist info. Of course, if there is, they probably are avoiding the whole forum. Maybe a futile inquiry, but I thought I'd try.

I had my show (KC) a couple days ago, and prior to that...about 4 songs were spoiled, all thanks to ignoramuses posting spoilers in the wrong threads or putting them in thread titles.

• Like 2

I had my show (KC) a couple days ago, and prior to that...about 4 songs were spoiled, all thanks to ignoramuses posting spoilers in the wrong threads or putting them in thread titles.

I admire your stamina, staying unspoilt that long. I managed to (except for two songs) this tour, but I only had to wait until Austin, so it wasn't hard. On the TM tour, I saw the first show in Albuquerque. I couldn't resist rehearsal spoilers posted a night or two before the show. I still can't believe I couldn't make it through opening night of that tour without spoilers!

I admire your stamina, staying unspoilt that long. I managed to (except for two songs) this tour, but I only had to wait until Austin, so it wasn't hard. On the TM tour, I saw the first show in Albuquerque. I couldn't resist rehearsal spoilers posted a night or two before the show. I still can't believe I couldn't make it through opening night of that tour without spoilers!

That was the thing, for this likely final tour, I wanted to go in blind, unlike the last 3 where I watched the setlists unfold. I'm glad I did, because it was that much more amazing.

• Like 3

Sorry about that "Dog Years was Amazing!" thread. My bad. :(
  • Like 6

I have stayed away as much as I could, only know about a couple of songs and the themes at the beginning of the show. I followed the setlists for Clockwork but this time I wanted to have as much suspense as I could. I am so psyched for tomorrow!! :dweez:
  • Like 1

For all those who haven't seen the show yet, wow,

get ready to be blown away! Tomorrow in SLC will

be my 5th show of 8 this tour and this 1980 fan is still

shaking her head with this over the top tour! Just when

I thought the last tour was great; this one is better!

• Like 3

That One Guy has been spoilt on 2 or 3 songs and his show is in SLC on Monday.

More like 5 or 6. I asked for one, and accidentally got some from posters here, and the Rolling Stone article.

Excited for that show!!!

Wow, there's still a month for spoilers to still be spoilers.

• Like 1

More like 5 or 6. I asked for one, and accidentally got some from posters here, and the Rolling Stone article.

Excited for that show!!!

Im excited for you bud!!!

• Like 1

Excited for that show!!!

Im excited for you bud!!!

Me, too!

That was the thing, for this likely final tour, I wanted to go in blind, unlike the last 3 where I watched the setlists unfold. I'm glad I did, because it was that much more amazing.

Yeah, I was very glad I did, as well.

I tried to go Spoiler free, then opening night came up, and I had to join the periscope thread and watch the entire show.

I can relate. I've had great difficulty resisting spoilers on past tours, even without the lure of Periscope. Glad I didn't know about this new-fangled Periscope until after the Austin show! :codger:

I don't really care about spoilers but i respect the people who manage to avoid them

Although I've seen this tour already (in person and on Periscope) I will also be seeing them again, so I'm trying to stay spoiler-free just in case (fingers crossed!) they throw in another song.

Was spoiler free (minus a couple tunes) until the Bristow show. If they had started west and moved east I would still be holding out.

I had no clue about the periscope thing until after my first show of the tour. Had I known about it, I totally would have checked out the Tulsa show live. Oh well. Seeing a setlist ahead of time would lessen the live experience, but through the magic of the periscope thing, would pretty much make me live at the event.

So, if by chance, there is a tour in the future (or stand alone shows) I will total be into the periscope spoilers.

• Like 2

I have to wait the longest seeing I'm going to the final LA show.

I've avoided this website for the most part and don't look behind the folds on RIAB. I'm aware of only two things: (1) the so-called "special song" and one other song being played as RIAB mistakenly referred to it in a post when quoting an article. The song title was later changed to "

" in that post, but it was too late for me.

Otherwise, I'm still a R-40 virgin.

• Like 2

I've avoided this website for the most part and don't look behind the folds on RIAB. I'm aware of only two things: (1) the so-called "special song" and one other song being played as RIAB mistakenly referred to it in a post when quoting an article. The song title was later changed to "

You, sir, are a man of admirable fortitude. I hope it's worth it. I somehow suspect that it will be.

• Like 1

I was on RIAB and clicked behind one of the folds. It was a spoiler regarding stage setup and the intro video. I thought it would be cool to click on that 'fold' to check that out but didn't want to see any songs. Unfortunately, what I clicked on was the whole thing with the whole setlist. Luckily I quickly turned away and my brain only processed a couple of the songs and one of which would fall in the category of 'almost positive they'll play this one'.

• Like 1