Your surname, how common is it? What rank is it in this list of 5000?

treeduck

How do I search??

I found mine using find (under the edit pull down) in my browser, if you click on the smaller categories to the left 1000-2000 etc., you can find it faster.

Not even in the database

Which isn't a good thing, it means I'm easier to filter out, track down, and keep record of.

(do I sound paranoid at all?)

No it makes you EASIER to track because there's only a few with your name, you're easier to filter and you stand out. A common name and you're one of the thousands lost in the crowd.

That's exactly what I was saying :LOL:

Actually, since my name has a D and then an apostrophe followed by the rest of my name (stupid Italians...), the last name might have the D omitted from it for this database and it just counts the remainder of the name... What a lame oversight.

(for example, let's say my last name was "D'mores"... Since the apostrophe is there, this websites database records the name as simply "Mores" and ignores the rest...)

Anyways, if that's the case then, which I think it might be, my surname is in the 67,000 - 68,000 range.

So your name isn't Not? :wtf:

Actually, since my name has a D and then an apostrophe followed by the rest of my name (stupid Italians...), the last name might have the D omitted from it for this database and it just counts the remainder of the name... What a lame oversight.

(for example, let's say my last name was "D'mores"... Since the apostrophe is there, this websites database records the name as simply "Mores" and ignores the rest...)

Anyways, if that's the case then, which I think it might be, my surname is in the 67,000 - 68,000 range.

So your name isn't Not? :wtf:

Maybe it's D'Not
  • Like 1

How do I search??

I found mine using find (under the edit pull down) in my browser, if you click on the smaller categories to the left 1000-2000 etc., you can find it faster.

I used the alphabet search at the top. Mine was in the Gm group.

I'm certain mine didn't even make the list. Who would want it? I don't even want it. I'm embarrassed to have it lest anyone actually think I have that blood running through my veins.

My maiden surname isn't even real. My father and his brothers changed it.

I'm certain mine didn't even make the list. Who would want it? I don't even want it. I'm embarrassed to have it lest anyone actually think I have that blood running through my veins.

What's your name Lorraine Hitler??

I'm in the late 140,000's! Yay for an obscure Ukrainian name!

me too, except not Ukrainian. The list only has a variant spelling of my name.

No.

If I had the money, I'd go to an attorney and change my name back to my maiden name. I'm serious. I honestly don't want anyone thinking I'm actually a member of my husband's family.

How do I search??

Put your name and phone number in the box and a spooky guy will come round your house and bring you something...

Those spooky men get everywhere!!

I'm in the late 140,000's! Yay for an obscure Ukrainian name!

me too, except not Ukrainian. The list only has a variant spelling of my name.

What's your name Jamison RT Toymaker III?

All I'll say is that toymaker is a rough English translation.

No.

If I had the money, I'd go to an attorney and change my name back to my maiden name. I'm serious. I honestly don't want anyone thinking I'm actually a member of my husband's family.

That should be a free service, in my opinion. Maybe a few minor processing fees to change the name on your driver's licence, but beyond that . . . haven't we got beyond all that spouse = property crap?

• Like 1

No.

If you do change your name change it to Lorraine Sexy and wear more sexy clothes! ;)

• Like 1

No.

If you do change your name change it to Lorraine Sexy and wear more sexy clothes! ;)

:LOL: :cool: