Denver, CO Periscope Thread - July 11th

DirkPrattLerxst

Am I the only one losing audio on Rob's scope?

My sound is ok tonight on Rob's scope but I did have this problem a few weeks ago

My sound is ok, but the video is like watching a Sega CD FMV game.

Wish so much I could stay but Pirates are tied with Cardinals in the top of the 12th, I must go guide the Bucs to a win, very important since they are in second place behind St. Louis, hopefully will be back soon!

Wish so much I could stay but Pirates are tied with Cardinals in the top of the 12th, I must go guide the Bucs to a win, very important since they are in second place behind St. Louis, hopefully will be back soon!

My sig is not amused.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsOVkgDd7_JNmgc1Q0VK_fe7y55KTJT_Bs-OzgTNaixm39RIy1AQ

Edited by LedRush

Just you wait Singh

Wait?

Wut? :D

Have you seen any shows yet?

Yeah. Almost all of them.

I was the guitarist in a Rush tribute in the mid to late '90's, and my favorite songs to play ever in my life were Natty Sci and Red Barchetta!!!

• Like 1

My sound is ok tonight on Rob's scope but I did have this problem a few weeks ago

It was completely dropping for seconds at a time... stopped doing it midway through Spirit thankfully

It was completely dropping for seconds at a time... stopped doing it midway through Spirit thankfully

Have you tried restarting the feed or using a different internet browser?

Just you wait Singh

Wait?

I was the guitarist in a Rush tribute in the mid to late '90's, and my favorite songs to play ever in my life were Natty Sci and Red Barchetta!!!

Oh, I took your excitement that you didn't expect Nati Sci...or what comes next

Just you wait Singh

Wait?

Oh, I took your excitement that you didn't expect Nati Sci...or what comes next

Yeah man. We were all in back then. The newest song we played was Subdivisions. :D

• Like 1

What could you be doing at a concert in Denver that would keep you away from your seats for Natural Science?

Believe it or not a few people a few seats down from us in Philly left during the acoustic beginning. I'd forgotten about that until just now.

What could you be doing at a concert in Denver that would keep you away from your seats for Natural Science?

Believe it or not a few people a few seats down from us in Philly left during the acoustic beginning. I'd forgotten about that until just now.

If I don't know the setlist, I'm not leaving for anything. If I know the setlist, I'm not leaving for Natural Science. Even if it's not your favorite, it's not often played and still rocks. I just can't fathom leaving during that song, regardless of how high I am. I actually got high to test my theory and I still don't get it.

• Like 1

I think Geddy was channeling his younger self there for a bit in CTTH. Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

I actually got high to test my theory and I still don't get it.

This is why we love you!

• Like 1

If I don't know the setlist, I'm not leaving for anything. If I know the setlist, I'm not leaving for Natural Science. Even if it's not your favorite, it's not often played and still rocks. I just can't fathom leaving during that song, regardless of how high I am. I actually got high to test my theory and I still don't get it.

I just noted it and moved on. I didn't bother to try to understand it. It's like people who leave after Tom Sawyer. It's like "OK, that happened."

Damn, Xanadu is sounding good tonight......

• Like 3