Denver, CO Periscope Thread - July 11th

DirkPrattLerxst

A lot of people seem to have more important things to do than watch the show.

I didn't pay $400+ a ticket to get up and leave my seat... I got there before the show, and did not move from it until security said to leave after the show outro video was over, and the lights were on...

• Like 2

Fantastic show. They are really a finely tuned machine at this point. All 3 guys looked like they were having fun. Geddy sounded as good as the R30 tour. The high notes on CA were really impressive.

And if there was any doubt left about this being the last tour, watch that closing video. It says it all. I'm not sure they could top this tour anyway.

• Like 1

What could you be doing at a concert in Denver that would keep you away from your seats for Natural Science?

Believe it or not a few people a few seats down from us in Philly left during the acoustic beginning. I'd forgotten about that until just now.

I actually got high to test my theory and I still don't get it.

This is why we love you!

I wonder if the audience isn't just more mellow than most because of the weed. They're playing great, but I'm not seeing the enthusiasm in the crowd.

Some dipshit shows up halfway through the first song and sits down right next to me (of course) and literally does not move for the entire first set. No clapping, no swaying, no dancing, doesn't say a word. Stared straight into oblivion for the better part of an hour. If I didn't know better I would have thought he was in a coma. I mean, he did NOTHING. He was older, probably around 60; had white hair tucked under a cap, glasses, a Wilford Brimley mustache. Just sat absolutely still.

He actually was creeping my wife out big time, so we moved down about four rows for the second set. He left at intermission and we never saw him after that.

We get some very odd concert going folk up here.

Whatever happened to Joe? You know, the one with the dancing girlfriend? Or wife? :unsure:

You can't periscope a show if you don't go to it. Or do you mean where is he here?

Whatever happened to Joe? You know, the one with the dancing girlfriend? Or wife? :unsure:

You can't periscope a show if you don't go to it. Or do you mean where is he here?

Is he here too? :unsure: Joe's everywhere. :laughing yellow guy:

Is he here too? :unsure: Joe's everywhere. :laughing yellow guy:

Yes he's a member here.

• Like 1

I don't see a thread for a Rush show tonight. Are they playing somewhere?

Salt Lake City

Feel like starting the thread?

I don't see a thread for a Rush show tonight. Are they playing somewhere?

Salt Lake City

Feel like starting the thread?

Not really. I'm not going to be here for it tonight.