Denver, CO Periscope Thread - July 11th

DirkPrattLerxst

I think I'm high now.

I just saw my boxer, who is sleeping on his side, dance with(or moving) his two back feet in time during the instrumental jam in before the vocals in Xanadu.

No way that happened.

What could you be doing at a concert in Denver that would keep you away from your seats for Natural Science?

Believe it or not a few people a few seats down from us in Philly left during the acoustic beginning. I'd forgotten about that until just now.

I actually got high to test my theory and I still don't get it.

This is why we love you!

I wonder if the audience isn't just more mellow than most because of the weed. They're playing great, but I'm not seeing the enthusiasm in the crowd.

I think I'm high now.

I just saw my boxer, who is sleeping on his side, dance with(or moving) his two back feet in time during the instrumental jam in before the vocals in Xanadu.

No way that happened.

Is the boxer high? If so, it probably happened.

I think I'm high now.

No way that happened.

Is the boxer high? If so, it probably happened.

Sometimes I think he is, but this isn't one of those times. He's been quiet all night. (AND now he woke up. Bad time for a bathroom break.)

• Like 1

Can't believe I missed Xanadu and I couldn't find the Pirates game on the radio anywhere. Luckily McCutchen just homered to put Pirates ahead at the bottom of the 14th. Had to resort to computer play by play update; thank goodness the Pirates won. Sorry, I know this isn't OLV, too many things going on at once tonight. Go Geddy!! You sound great!

Can't believe I missed Xanadu and I couldn't find the Pirates game on the radio anywhere. Luckily McCutchen just homered to put Pirates ahead at the bottom of the 14th. Had to resort to computer play by play update; thank goodness the Pirates won. Sorry, I know this isn't OLV, too many things going on at once tonight. Go Geddy!! You sound great!

You can rewatch for 24 hours.

https://www.periscop...5f7kCcZaBx1nA==

Edited by singh99
  • Like 1

You can rewatch for 24 hours.

https://www.periscop...5f7kCcZaBx1nA==

Thank you! I have been in and out of these threads this summer and didn't know that! :D

• Like 1

I think of all the times at least part of 2112 is played during a tour, (Which I think is every tour since 1976) this might be the best arrangement of it ever (This includes the 2112, Permanent Waves and Test For Echo Tours.)