Denver, CO Periscope Thread - July 11th

DirkPrattLerxst

And, for the second week in a row, I'm spending Saturday night at the hospital. Stella has a mosquito bite on her eyelid, and it's quite swollen, to the point where it's blocking her sight. We tried an antiallergic, but if it doesn't recede, she night need to be admitted to take intravenous medication. In my 41 years I've never seen such a streak of bad luck health-wise. Tough year, this one.

And, for the second week in a row, I'm spending Saturday night at the hospital. Stella has a mosquito bite on her eyelid, and it's quite swollen, to the point where it's blocking her sight. We tried an antiallergic, but if it doesn't recede, she night need to be admitted to take intravenous medication. In my 41 years I've never seen such a streak of bad luck health-wise. Tough year, this one.

Steady as she goes Dad. Remember, one step at a time.

• Like 2

So very sorry to hear this, Rod. You are right. It has been one thing after another. :hug2:

So very sorry to hear this, Rod. You are right. It has been one thing after another. :hug2:

In my years as a parent that's all it is. It changes you--big time!

I had a mosquito bite on my eyelid once. Not much fun but it did go down after about a day or so.

I had a mosquito bite on my eyelid once. Not much fun but it did go down after about a day or so.

But she's only a year old.

But she's only a year old.

Yeah and I was a kid too.

One week till Seattle...woohoo!

Quite a distance for you to travel from Goatnut, isn't it?

Funny how three guys who are retiring can make you do crazy stuff. It's gonna be a thrill on many levels. Can't wait till the meet up. Edited by Tombstone Mountain

I think I'll try this. I need a Rush fix really bad.

JD, I see you are a professional photographer. Did you get any good shots from the concert you went to?

I used my iPhone. Some of them turned out ok. I only took about 20 or so total at all three shows.