Denver, CO Periscope Thread - July 11th

DirkPrattLerxst

I won't be here for feeds but here's the thread :)

Me neither, unfortunately - gig of my own tonight. If I'm not too tired when I get home, though, I'll look at the replays. Hope it's a good show tonight!

I won't be here for feeds but here's the thread :)

Me neither, unfortunately - gig of my own tonight. If I'm not too tired when I get home, though, I'll look at the replays. Hope it's a good show tonight!

I'm doing a 5K run.

I won't be here either. Unless Denver is on the same time as Kansas City.

But I'll leave snacks and stuff for everyone. :)

One hour difference... but I am going to give the first set a go - anything after that will be way too late for me... :( :zzz:

One hour difference... but I am going to give the first set a go - anything after that will be way too late for me... :( :zzz:

That is what I was afraid of. :(

Just no beans this time please... ;)
  • Like 2

I'll be at the show, 10 rows up from floor on Alex's side.

I may periscope a little if I can figure it out. In order for people to find your broadcast, do you just need to type Rush as your subject? Or do you have to start a thread on Twitter? I'm not familiar with any of these apps.

I may periscope a little if I can figure it out. In order for people to find your broadcast, do you just need to type Rush as your subject? Or do you have to start a thread on Twitter? I'm not familiar with any of these apps.

Make sure you enable your location so the satellite can find you and we can see you on the global map. That's the easiest way. You do that when you're starting the feed in the app.

Edited by EagleMoon

Make sure you enable your location so the satellite can find you and we can see you on the global map. That's the easiest way.

Is that a phone setting or a setting in periscope? I think I have location setting on already, is that the same thing? Told you I was lame at this social networking stuff.

No beans. I learned my lesson with the Boston concert. Emptied the place right out.

We have some nachos and tortilla chips and guacamole dip.

And over here are plates of sushi and sashimi with that infamous green horseradish that will knock your socks off.

For the more pedestrian fans, there's peanuts, popcorn, chips and pretzels.

For the health conscious, we have a few platefuls of fresh cut up veggies and dip.

And for Eagle, I bought ten different flavors of her B&J ice cream. That's in the little freezer.

:)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

By the way, whatever happened to Catherine?

Hope it wasn't something I said... :unsure:

Make sure you enable your location so the satellite can find you and we can see you on the global map. That's the easiest way.

Is that a phone setting or a setting in periscope? I think I have location setting on already, is that the same thing? Told you I was lame at this social networking stuff.

When you start up the app, it asks you if you want to enable the location. You do want to.

No beans. I learned my lesson with the Boston concert. Emptied the place right out.

We have some nachos and tortilla chips and guacamole dip.

And over here are plates of sushi and sashimi with that infamous green horseradish that will knock your socks off.

For the more pedestrian fans, there's peanuts, popcorn, chips and pretzels.

For the health conscious, we have a few platefuls of fresh cut up veggies and dip.

And for Eagle, I bought ten different flavors of her B&J ice cream. That's in the little freezer.

:)

Aww... That was very nice of you. :)

• Like 1

When you start up the app, it asks you if you want to enable the location. You do want to.

OK, thanks. Even if I can scope, it'll only be for a song or two. My last Rush show. I want to enjoy it fully and grab a few pictures.

OK, thanks. Even if I can scope, it'll only be for a song or two. My last Rush show. I want to enjoy it fully and grab a few pictures.

If you can scope anything, do Xanadu. :)

• Like 1