Will Rush make another album?

DirkPrattLerxst

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rush make another album?

• Yes
    • No

I'm fairly sure they will make another album. I doubt there will be a tour however.
  • Like 2

Unfortunately I don't think they will. Clockwork Angels was the perfect Swan Song. Combined with aging, other interests and an almost certain final tour, why would they?

Because Geddy has said he REALLY wants to record more music, and he lives near Lerxst, and they both have recording studios in their homes.

And in the past, the desire of Lerxst and Dirk to record has proved sufficient to get Pratt on board.

Probably not another tour, but another album? Quite possible.

Edited by rftag
  • Like 1

I imagine they will. Ged bought all those basses. He's going to want to record with them I bet.

I imagine they will. Ged bought all those basses. He's going to want to record with them I bet.

Would be cool to get a new album with more than his "number one" Jazz bass.

Would be cool to get a new album with more than his "number one" Jazz bass.

Yeah but he'll probably make them sound like it.

More than likely, especially since Ged will be lighting a fire underneath everyone else's asses to do so. He's been so vocal in public about wanting to play/record that I can't imagine he's probably 10x as enthusiastic about it in private, lol. God, love that man.
  • Like 1

It's unlikely. They have always toured behind their albums.

I would wager we'll see a Geddy solo album before another Rush album.

In bold- I think that may well be true, yeah. But I also would imagine we'll see one more new Rush album, at some point.

If we don't, then bless 'em anyway- and Clockwork Angels is a tremendous closing statement to make, with regard to their recording careers.

• Like 1