Do you give your pets kisses?

jamie

I was thinking about this the other day. I asked my mom if she thinks it's weird that I give my cats kisses all the time. As a pet lover, she said no, but some of my friends who don't have pets think it's weird. My cat Rodger knows what "gimme kiss" means, he headbutts me so I can give him a kiss. To him that just means affection. To those of you who can give your pets kisses, do you? If you don't, do you think it's weird/gross?

I give my cats kisses sometimes but I usually just snuggle my face into them. I wouldn't do it with any other pet though, just cats... Not weird at all in my opinion. I would only kiss them on the top of their head though.
  • Like 1

I give my own arse a kiss now and then, I'm just getting in practice for when I kiss my arse goodbye!

You must be flexible
  • Like 1

I've owned animals (dogs, cats, birds) all my life and I don't kiss them. They don't get on furniture, bed, or eat people food either.

My cats always sleep with me.

My last cat, after I adopted her I knew she was getting comfortable around me when I woke up one morning and she was sitting on my chest, staring me in the face! (Why is it that cats crawl all over you when you're sleeping and you don't notice?)

• Like 1

I've owned animals (dogs, cats, birds) all my life and I don't kiss them. They don't get on furniture, bed, or eat people food either.

My cats always sleep with me.

My last cat, after I adopted her I knew she was getting comfortable around me when I woke up one morning and she was sitting on my chest, staring me in the face! (Why is it that cats crawl all over you when you're sleeping and you don't notice?)

She was thinking 'you know, if I killed her while she was sleeping, ALL the kibble would be MINE!!!! But who would clean the catbox? Oh the dilemma.'

• Like 1