Al haters, Pratt haters...please go away

disembodiedspirit2015

Jeez, OP is pretty damn annoying

that's "annoyed" dumbass... what is so hard for people to comprehend? bashing Rush is lame. many tools do it, easy from behind the computer. i'd LOVE to see some of the haters say one negative thing to any of their faces. pussies...

Is that you, fraroc?

• Like 6

that's "annoyed" dumbass... what is so hard for people to comprehend? bashing Rush is lame. many tools do it, easy from behind the computer. i'd LOVE to see some of the haters say one negative thing to any of their faces. pussies...

Dude....it's no use getting upset. I'm a member of multi message boards and it's the same thing on every one. Sports teams and players can have all the success in the world and still get crushed on message boards. People sit at their keyboards and fire away without ramifications. It is what it is.(see what I did there...ha)

You are taking it too seriously.

while I am cool with Al's playing and I like Neil, I am in no way in favor or censoring free speech on this board as long as it is not harming someone on the board personally.

If someone wants to express their opinion let them speak!

I can agree with the OP and you, there are some posts that have been very rude (and they weren't being snide IMHO) so if a newbie to the board gets a bit upset, let him vent. I don't take those posts personally as much as I did when I was new here, so give the OP a break. That said, let the complainers complain to their hearts content, I don't have to agree with them either :P

• Like 2

while I am cool with Al's playing and I like Neil, I am in no way in favor or censoring free speech on this board as long as it is not harming someone on the board personally.

I can agree with the OP and you, there are some posts that have been very rude (and they weren't being snide IMHO) so if a newbie to the board gets a bit upset, let him vent. I don't take those posts personally as much as I did when I was new here, so give the OP a break. That said, let the complainers complain to their hearts content, I don't have to agree with them either :P

Clockwork Angels is the best thing since

http://pix-media.s3.amazonaws.com/blog/854/bread.jpg

I don't care when Alex flubs a note . . . but . . . he's playing it wrong!!!

Oh shit I almost forgot . . . ;)

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

Processed sliced white bread isn't that great, soooo.........

• Like 3

0lCS6YfTsGY7JiU0B1SA_Bread_Alone_WW_spelt_Good_Eggs_Anette_Franek-4.jpg?w=840&h=525&fm=jpg&q=80&fit=crop

• Like 1

0lCS6YfTsGY7JiU0B1SA_Bread_Alone_WW_spelt_Good_Eggs_Anette_Franek-4.jpg?w=840&h=525&fm=jpg&q=80&fit=crop

:drool: NOW WE'RE TALKIN
  • Like 2

That's not processed white bread. That's manna from heaven.

Thanks for proving my point. I never even said anything negative about Rush, just you...dumbass
  • Like 1

Thanks for proving my point. I never even said anything negative about Rush, just you...dumbass

wow..."burn"