Al haters, Pratt haters...please go away

disembodiedspirit2015

I haven't been reading all the comments but I thought people were mentioning it while generally being sympathetic about it at the same time. And if they aren't being nice about it, shame on them.

Yes exactly. It's sympathy pains. Some people can't seem to understand that.

Maybe it's just me, but would you ever come onto a forum with only twelve posts to your credit and admonish everyone?

sorry- I do things besides sit in front of a computer all day, or I'd have more posts I guess me dear.

You mean you actually work for a living?

Why, is it a rarity in the U.S. these days.

He's Canadian so he's either a lumberjack or a Mountie.

• Like 1

I haven't been reading all the comments but I thought people were mentioning it while generally being sympathetic about it at the same time. And if they aren't being nice about it, shame on them.

Maybe it's just me, but would you ever come onto a forum with only twelve posts to your credit and admonish everyone?

sorry- I do things besides sit in front of a computer all day, or I'd have more posts I guess me dear.

Like you're a member of Monty Python?

Most young people are unemployed in my area.

I love (I really mean loathe) seeing people who complain about Lerxt's playing on this tour..."oh alex that one note was so bad"...you know who you are. the poor guy is suffering from arthritis, but still chose to do a tour for the fans. imagine doing something you love for your whole life and then being in agonizing pain doing it...at least in his case he is a champ/man enough to gut it out. the DB's who complain about him missing notes probably have no idea what it's like trying to get through something like that. so please stop complaining about him. and for Christ's sake- neil is the greatest guy in the world, playing in pain- again, imagine something you love to do causing you great physical pain- and folks still talk sh*t about him. you don't have to be a fanboi...but you also don't have to be a hater. if you need to hear perfect renditions of every song, maybe live shows (or periscope threads) are not your cup of tea. it's a live performance, not a studio session. and none of you haters are exactly music critics anyways...jeesus titty f-ing Christ. best band ever, on their way out, giving %100 for us, and people still bitch.

The fanboi is strong in this one.

• Like 6

I love (I really mean loathe) seeing people who complain about Lerxt's playing on this tour..."oh alex that one note was so bad"...you know who you are. the poor guy is suffering from arthritis, but still chose to do a tour for the fans. imagine doing something you love for your whole life and then being in agonizing pain doing it...at least in his case he is a champ/man enough to gut it out. the DB's who complain about him missing notes probably have no idea what it's like trying to get through something like that. so please stop complaining about him. and for Christ's sake- neil is the greatest guy in the world, playing in pain- again, imagine something you love to do causing you great physical pain- and folks still talk sh*t about him. you don't have to be a fanboi...but you also don't have to be a hater. if you need to hear perfect renditions of every song, maybe live shows (or periscope threads) are not your cup of tea. it's a live performance, not a studio session. and none of you haters are exactly music critics anyways...jeesus titty f-ing Christ. best band ever, on their way out, giving %100 for us, and people still bitch.

The fanboi is strong in this one.

and you still suck at guitar jarg-y

^^ Yep, he's definitely Alanis Morisette. That cinches it ;). Edited by G Lee

Whose sock puppet are you?

Either way I don't need some clown on the Internet telling me what I can think, write or say.

How about you go back to World Of Dungeons in your sordid little grief hole and let the adults discuss big boy things?

sock puppet? no... human? empathetic? gigantic rush fan? yup. love those guys, have for 40 years or so. don't like or understand why people on a rush forum need to validate their lack of ability to show respect to those who deserve it- meaning al, pratt and ged?- christ there are enough people who don;t liek thier music who talk shit. and i started the thread Anthony, so i will feel free to discuss it. why do you have a negative attitude towards Rush anyways? and why are you on a Rush forum since you don't seem to like them?
  • Like 1

I believe you've taken what people have been saying the wrong way. Which is a major problem on the internet since we can't hear the persons tone of voice to know how to take their comments. Not once have I read a comment about the band messing up this tour and felt that someone was trying to hate on them. All the comments i've read on this board have had no bad intent behind them. It's mainly just people pointing out the mistake as a way of sympathizing with the bands struggles. Maybe it's different in other internet discussions but none of us here are hating on them just for the sake of it, so relax.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

Not sure, but commenting on Al's playing on this tour seems at least a bit spoiler-ish...am I wrong?

Not sure, but commenting on Al's playing on this tour seems at least a bit spoiler-ish...am I wrong?

I'm pretty sure it's fine, it's not going to ruin anyone's show ;)

kk

No, but I work all night and I work all day. Ok?

• Like 1

thread OP politely asked for haters to go away Anthony. since you are the VP of the pratt haters club, please oblige.

Okay, I haven't seen any pics of you in womens clothing yet. :P

Okay, I haven't seen any pics of you in womens clothing yet. :P

20 dorrar!

• Like 2

Not if I planned on hanging around a while but that is just me... :sigh:
  • Like 3