Does Anyone Here NOT Like Xanadu?

Lorraine

Does anyone here not like Fly By Night?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/6efeb0c6ae1115b6818e45b0dc2aeae3/tumblr_nraj1oqxZL1r41unfo1_400.gif

I don't really like it that much. It is definitely my least favourite song on the album that bears its name.

I don't hate it or anything, and the album overall is great at a lot of other moments. But Fly By Night, the song, is just kind of :huh: for me.

If we all said we hated Xanadu, Zumbi would come here and say he loves it. He's just a contrary kid and likes to antagonize.

I went through a phase like that too, Lorraine. I heard they call it puberty...

Yes. :)

eh what? Guys... I am 25 years old... I am not in puberty. Why would I say that I love it just because you guys hate it? I don´t give a rat ass of what you guys think about the songs!

I don't give a "rat ass" what you think about them either.

And still this is like your fifth thread about Xanadu....

You got some real problems...

The Prince has spoken!!

Mind the prince! Mind ya f***in mannahs yah queeh! Go feck yuh'self yuh f***in piece of shite!

Zumbi is a devoted fan of the band. Does he have to like every fan favourite as much as others?

Zumbi, you are my buddy. Rock on!

• Like 1

And I give Lorraine a Xanadu flavoured cupcake.

It's ginger and lemongrass (keeping it oriental haha!)

Zumbi is a devoted fan of the band. Does he have to like every fan favourite as much as others?

i don't care whether Zumbi likes me or not, but I do care that he acts like an obnoxious child and comes onto every thread I start with a nasty and antagonistic comment.

• Like 3

i don't care whether Zumbi likes me or not, but I do care that he acts like an obnoxious child and comes onto every thread I start with a nasty and antagonistic comment.

Sorry I hadn't picked up on that. Best thing to do is play Xanadu obnoxiously loud, eat my dreaded cupcakes and throw darts at passing children.

Works for me! Lol