Does Anyone Here NOT Like Xanadu?

Lorraine

John Petrucci, The Soulful Shredder.

One more post criticizing him and I´ll be forced to start an Earl-like thread about him. Something like "I´m "FALLING INTO INFINITY" and losing my "TRAIN OF THOUGHT"!!! Who´s the best prog metal guitar player on the planet?!?!!?!! You guys are "BURNING MY SOUL!!!" You need to "Awake" and listen to Dream Theater properly!!!"

With cotton in our ears? :P

One more post criticizing him and I´ll be forced to start an Earl-like thread about him. Something like "I´m "FALLING INTO INFINITY" and losing my "TRAIN OF THOUGHT"!!! Who´s the best prog metal guitar player on the planet?!?!!?!! You guys are "BURNING MY SOUL!!!" You need to "Awake" and listen to Dream Theater properly!!!"

Good impression, Rod. You're the Rich Little of TRF.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2

I can do Zumbi as well: "If you don't like Xanadu, you have mental problems. Geddy sings it with the voice of an angel. I have six versions of AFTK: the original CD, the 1997 remaster, the original vynil, the picture disc, the Bulgarian release and the vynil with additional Hugh Syme artwork. I have two copies of each: the first one I keep on rotation, and the second one is wrapped and locked in a safe so that it doesn't wear out. The worst Rush song is better than any other band's best song".

• Like 1

I don´t dislike Xanadu. But I think it´s overrated. There is other songs they have done that is better.

Agreed.

I can do Zumbi as well: "If you don't like Xanadu, you have mental problems. Geddy sings it with the voice of an angel. I have six versions of AFTK: the original CD, the 1997 remaster, the original vynil, the picture disc, the Bulgarian release and the vynil with additional Hugh Syme artwork. I have two copies of each: the first one I keep on rotation, and the second one is wrapped and locked in a safe so that it doesn't wear out. The worst Rush song is better than any other band's best song".

I don´t have the original CDs. Only ´97 remasters and 2011 remasters (sector boxes). I do have a early version of A Farewell To Kings on vinyl. I don´t think it is original thou. Hard to get originals here in Sweden, and it´s only one copy.

And I don´t have any picture disc, did not even know it existed A Farewell To Kings picture disc! I do have the new 2015 remasters, four of it! On vinyl. Not in a safe thou, they are on the floor in the corner of my room. No space anymore. And it is true, the worst Rush song is better then any other band´s best song!

• Like 1

Rrrrrroasted!

I do admire his passion, though.

Zumbi, you have my solemn promise: if I ever hear about some rare version of a Rush album that exists, you will be the first to hear about it!

Edited by toymaker

Rrrrrroasted!

Zumbi, you have my solemn promise: if I ever hear about some rare version of a Rush album that exists, you will be the first to hear about it!

I have an official, legit CD of Roll the Bones, which says " Rush Roll the Bone" on the side tag of the CD. Is that worth anything?

If we all said we hated Xanadu, Zumbi would come here and say he loves it. He's just a contrary kid and likes to antagonize.

I went through a phase like that too, Lorraine. I heard they call it puberty...

• Like 1

If we all said we hated Xanadu, Zumbi would come here and say he loves it. He's just a contrary kid and likes to antagonize.

Yes. :)

Edited by Lorraine

Rrrrrroasted!

I have an official, legit CD of Roll the Bones, which says " Rush Roll the Bone" on the side tag of the CD. Is that worth anything?

I have a Where's My Thing CD. They started releasing them, then decided to make Dreamline the first single from Roll The Bones.

I don´t have the original CDs. Only ´97 remasters and 2011 remasters (sector boxes). I do have a early version of A Farewell To Kings on vinyl. I don´t think it is original thou. Hard to get originals here in Sweden, and it´s only one copy.

And I don´t have any picture disc, did not even know it existed A Farewell To Kings picture disc! I do have the new 2015 remasters, four of it! On vinyl. Not in a safe thou, they are on the floor in the corner of my room. No space anymore. And it is true, the worst Rush song is better then any other band´s best song!

http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2014/06/tumblr_loc7nhfvdp1qftp7z.gif
  • Like 2

Rrrrrroasted!

That´s nice of you. Thank you.

• Like 1

eh what? Guys... I am 25 years old... I am not in puberty. Why would I say that I love it just because you guys hate it? I don´t give a rat ass of what you guys think about the songs!

• Like 1

eh what? Guys... I am 25 years old... I am not in puberty. Why would I say that I love it just because you guys hate it? I don´t give a rat ass of what you guys think about the songs!

I don't give a "rat ass" what you think about them either.

• Like 1

And still this is like your fifth thread about Xanadu....

You got some real problems...

The Prince has spoken!!
  • Like 2

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Coming from you, that's hysterical.

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Coming from you, that's hysterical.

Good that I entertain you...