Kansas City, MO Periscope Thread - July 9th

DirkPrattLerxst

Leanne, you are smiling. Does that mean you are going to the show? :)

Nope, not going. A friend and I talked about it and then realized we really don't have the money. So I will be here with you guys tomorrow night!

• Like 1

Leanne, you are smiling. Does that mean you are going to the show? :)

Nope, not going. A friend and I talked about it and then realized we really don't have the money. So I will be here with you guys tomorrow night!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I am debating on this show. If it's going to be A setlist, I would pass because I've already seen A. It's an 9 hour drive. So I could leave tomorrow morning and make it. I just don't know if I should.... hmm. I'm going to Denver for sure if this is A. Really want to see How It Is.

I am debating on this show. If it's going to be A setlist, I would pass because I've already seen A. It's an 9 hour drive. So I could leave tomorrow morning and make it. I just don't know if I should.... hmm. I'm going to Denver for sure if this is A. Really want to see How It Is.

If I were you I'd go because it's a Rush show regardless of the setlist ;)

There's also a free concert that a local country station sponsors called "Hot Country Nights" that starts at 7 in the entertainment district across the street from the venue.

Dude. Get in the car. Between Rush fans, country fans and Westboro Baptist, how can you miss it? And that's all before the show even starts!

Lest I forget, ever since I got up this morning, the Polka version of Closer To The Heart has been going nonstop through my mind.

...but to a captive

you're no captive ...

:LOL:

"To me, you're a genius. To O'Malley, you're a genius, but to a genius, you're no genius!"

• Like 2

Lest I forget, ever since I got up this morning, the Polka version of Closer To The Heart has been going nonstop through my mind.

...but to a captive

you're no captive ...

:LOL:

"To me, you're a genius. To O'Malley, you're a genius, but to a genius, you're no genius!"

Geddy is a very talented man.

There's also a free concert that a local country station sponsors called "Hot Country Nights" that starts at 7 in the entertainment district across the street from the venue.

Dude. Get in the car. Between Rush fans, country fans and Westboro Baptist, how can you miss it? And that's all before the show even starts!

Has anyone seen those dopes wandering around the premises yet? :LOL:

Those who like watching the scopes can look for mine tonight, hashtag #r40live and #r40kc. If you jump on, pls send a "TRF in the house" to my scope. I loved knowing some of you were watching in Montreal. I'll probably start halfway through fist set, to save juice for second set.
  • Like 6

Those who like watching the scopes can look for mine tonight, hashtag #r40live and #r40kc. If you jump on, pls send a "TRF in the house" to my scope. I loved knowing some of you were watching in Montreal. I'll probably start halfway through fist set, to save juice for second set.

Thank you!

IT was epic Tom...so awesome. Best one yet