Which Rush video are you watching right now?

YYZumbi

Right now I am watching:

220px-RushinRioDVD.jpg

from the R40 box-set.

I am telling you, if you enjoy this concert but hated the mixing like I did, then get the R40 box-set. It´s such a improvement! Both audio and video!

Right now I am watching:

220px-RushinRioDVD.jpg

from the R40 box-set.

I am telling you, if you enjoy this concert but hated the mixing like I did, then get the R40 box-set. It´s such a improvement! Both audio and video!

I was watching that last night! I've only seen it from the R40 box set but it's probably my favourite tour DVD now :yay:

in the absence of any new rush for a good few years now i gotta be honest and say i'm listening to the whole genesis catalogue from back to front and really enjoyin it

Rush In Rio is the best, once you get past the early audio issues (which add to the "feel" IMO) R30 is awesome. The Seeker and Summertime Blues really stand out. I'm not sure why so many Rush fans were upset about them taking good songs and making them better?

AFTERIMAGE as I just lost a dear friend who was supposed to join me for the Portland show. He passed four days later. He knew how much I loved Rush through out the years and insisted I still attend concert rather then seeing him in Hospice on his death bed, one of the hardest things I ever had to do was go to this concert instead of seeing him. He wanted me to remember him and the laughter and smiles we had when he visited me here in Wenatchee just 6 short weeks before Portland show. Concert was Bitter sweet as I was torn and he was on my mind the whole time. He wanted me to send vids of the show so I did. His wife played em for him and told me he "cried a little" and smiled.

WOW.... this brought up some emotions. Rush always gets me through hard times.

sorry got off topic.

• Like 1

I'm watching Bill Kurnik's periscope (on replay) of the final show. My band had a gig last night so I missed out on the fun.

Thanks Bill

• Like 1

I'm watching Bill Kurnik's periscope (on replay) of the final show. My band had a gig last night so I missed out on the fun.

Thanks Bill

Just got finished watching the replays myself. Awesome show.