Neil shows visible affection towards fans

Tombstone Mountain

Btw, I never thought I'd be listening to the BPM channel on Sirius (EDM) as much as I do in my 50s. Its can be so powerful and positive...and new!

Please, never stop trying new things just because you're a certain age.

Thanks. I rooted myself from the past after my divorce!! :)

• Like 2

Omgosh- He's evolving forward!!! Into new territories! :o. I am speechless.

So did you get a tingling sensation?

No tingling. That sensation is reserved for women only! I did experience a warm wave of optimism and excitement :)

Many lols at the gang signs! Its so important to not stay rooted in ur accumulated ways. Btw, I never thought I'd be listening to the BPM channel on Sirius (EDM) as much as I do in my 50s. Its can be so powerful and positive...and new!

I hope you're digging into Daft Punk--flawless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRJOk7z4mws

Lol. For now I'm done with old stuff and retro. My favorite now is Deadmau5.

Btw, I never thought I'd be listening to the BPM channel on Sirius (EDM) as much as I do in my 50s. Its can be so powerful and positive...and new!

Please, never stop trying new things just because you're a certain age. That's how you get old. And remember that "old" is a state of mind, not a number!

Amen to that. Letting yourself get into a rut and complacent is the quickest way to get old mentally

• Like 2

Here's Neil sharing a bowl of soup with a homeless person, and playing online poker. He cares

A78YQvxCEAAqWIq.jpg

He he!! Best laugh in a long time. Thank you TM, or I would have missed it!. Just goes to show that ... wait, what is that in Neil's lap? OMG he's turned on by this homeless person! Run homeless person run! You have no idea what percussive stamina this man has!

• Like 1

Here's some of that "inner-city" affection to his homies

A37LQ8xCQAA3Zw6.jpg

"They see me rollin'… they be hatin'…"

:P

It's a Gangsta Nation...:wacko:

• Like 1

Is that the dude from Vertical Horizon?

I used to work with a guy from Vertical Horizon. Yet I've never heard the band. What are they like?

• Like 1

He's even thought about the REALLY young fans

BE0UM-_CEAAVDaR.jpg

Were did you get this!?????!?? I need it NOW!!!!!!

The YBG is baddass dude

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKDtg74tTgc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joWQEtTujmI

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Here's Neil sharing a bowl of soup with a homeless person, and playing online poker. He cares

A78YQvxCEAAqWIq.jpg

He he!! Best laugh in a long time. Thank you TM, or I would have missed it!. Just goes to show that ... wait, what is that in Neil's lap? OMG he's turned on by this homeless person! Run homeless person run! You have no idea what percussive stamina this man has!

You need to spend some time outside of SOCN--it'll do you some good. Need to take a break and enjoy funny stuff for a while. It's making you kinda crazy.

Is that the dude from Vertical Horizon?

I used to work with a guy from Vertical Horizon. Yet I've never heard the band. What are they like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nywYiKeX6g

How can anyone watch that and *not* like Neil?

A very good question!

• Like 3

Please, never stop trying new things just because you're a certain age. That's how you get old. And remember that "old" is a state of mind, not a number!

Simply stated, I'm determined to be forever sophomoric.

• Like 1