What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

After years of dealing with mental and physical illness, and being placed under the State of Michigan's "protection", Karen's mother passed away this morning.

I'm really, so sorry, to hear that, Pj. My condolences, and positive thoughts, and wishes to you.

• Like 2

I have to have a colonoscopy. I have blood in my stool from some type of gastrointestinal problem

Hope it's not what I fear it might be. I don't mind dying, but I don't want to go via cancer.

Hope it works out. Prayers and positive vibes for you.
  • Like 3

After years of dealing with mental and physical illness, and being placed under the State of Michigan's "protection", Karen's mother passed away this morning.

I'm so sorry, PJ. :hug2: :hug2: What a year of loss it has been for you. Sending positive thoughts and wishing you some comfort.

Ditto, pj.

It's been a rough year for you.

It really stinks when you lose family so close together. Just when you start getting back on your feet, life kicks you again. I wish you had more time between the two, I lost my MIL and Mother within a year of each other. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Very sorry :rose: :hug2:

• Like 6

I'm so sorry, PJ. :hug2: :hug2: What a year of loss it has been for you. Sending positive thoughts and wishing you some comfort.

Ditto, pj.

It really stinks when you lose family so close together. Just when you start getting back on your feet, life kicks you again. I wish you had more time between the two, I lost my MIL and Mother within a year of each other. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Very sorry :rose: :hug2:

I agree with all of the kind words here.

I will be praying for you as well.

-Love, Hope, Strength

TC3

• Like 6

I have to have a colonoscopy. I have blood in my stool from some type of gastrointestinal problem

Hope it's not what I fear it might be. I don't mind dying, but I don't want to go via cancer.

I've had the same situation, didn't find anything serious just anemia. I am having the same procedure done again, not fun. Hope all turns out well for you. :hug2:

• Like 3

Lorraine,

Praying for good results and that you would be free of the anxiety throughout the process.

Sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

-TC3

• Like 4

Ditto, pj.

I agree with all of the kind words here.

I will be praying for you as well.

-Love, Hope, Strength

TC3

Again, thanks everybody. The crappiest part of all this is the likelihood I won't be travelling to Michigan in September as previously desired. Too many uncertainties with Covid; Air travel, availability of rooms open restaurants, etc. Plus, weather in Northern Michigan can get dicey very quickly. Looks like this trip gets pushed to May, 2021. :(
  • Like 2

I've had the same situation, didn't find anything serious just anemia. I am having the same procedure done again, not fun. Hope all turns out well for you. :hug2:

That's what prompted all of this - anemia.

I do have a lot of stomach pain, so we shall see.

• Like 2

Grandma went into afib this morning. She got a positive test for COVID-19 yesterday, and…well, it’s not looking good. She’s survived leukemia, kidney failure, and a heart attack. I sent her a text message last night because she’s too weak to talk…she probably can’t even read it. We’re expecting the worst. :( Edited by Disk98
  • Like 3

Grandma went into afib this morning. She got a positive test for COVID-19 yesterday, and…well, it’s not looking good. She’s survived leukemia, kidney failure, and a heart attack. I sent her a text message last night because she’s too weak to talk…she probably can’t even read it. We’re expecting the worst. :(

:hug2:

• Like 1

Grandma went into afib this morning. She got a positive test for COVID-19 yesterday, and…well, it’s not looking good. She’s survived leukemia, kidney failure, and a heart attack. I sent her a text message last night because she’s too weak to talk…she probably can’t even read it. We’re expecting the worst. :(

Sorry to hear this, she is tough and has fought so hard. Damn this stupid virus. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :hug2:

• Like 2

:hug2: I bet someone on the stuff will read her your text. I'm sorry you guys are having to deal with this.

So sorry for this Disk98 ..... this virus is so cruel.

That's what prompted all of this - anemia.

I do have a lot of stomach pain, so we shall see.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Lorraine.
  • Like 1

Please accept my condolences PJ and apologies for the tardiness of my post.
  • Like 1

Today would have been Karen and my 34th Anniversary :( .

Today would have been Karen and my 34th Anniversary :( .

Know that there are people out there wishing nothing but the best for you today -- and tomorrow.

Thanks. It was still a good day, and I know more are on the way.

We were scheduled to go to the US at the end of September to attend my cousin's daughter's wedding in Missouri, then on for a bunch of days in Vegas.

We knew it wasn't going to happen as the US Govt. has revoked all ESTA's (visa waiver) meaning that we physically couldn't enter the country even if the flights were on.

Yesterday we got word from the airline that the flights were cancelled - at least that means we will get a refund.

We were so looking forward to the trip but I guess we have to wait until better times.

• Like 2