What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

I was on a job interview for a job that I really wanted this Monday.

Today they called and said they found someone with more experience....

Why does this world hate me?

The world doesn't hate you. But that sucks about the job! I've been passed over for many many jobs (in 4-5 different countries no less) so I know the bummed out feeling all too well.

All I can say is to keep on with the job hunt. There's a job out there somewhere for you.

• Like 1

All I can say is to keep on with the job hunt. There's a job out there somewhere for you.

Not sure about that anymore....

Sorry to hear that, Zumbi. But at least you went out there and got some interview experience.
  • Like 2

Of course there's a job for you. You've got a shot as long as you go to interviews. As simple as that.

• Like 2

Zumbi, use this as inspiration ... Make the commitment to yourself that within a short period of time, you will want to thank the people who turned you down because you will have found something that suits you better ..

Every time I have been dumped by a girlfriend, at the time, it was heartbreaking .. But right now, I want to THANK all of them because in retrospect, there is no way in hell I would want to be with any of them now ..

The person you become because of rejection is a much better version of the person you are now ... Take this, and use it to become that person

• Like 4

I cut the word Loser into my leg.

I f***ing hate myself i'm a f**k up

god it hurts so much f**k why? why the f**k did I do it? Ugh I hate myself even more now.

I know it's hard, but nothing is gained by getting stuck on an obviously bad decision. Think about things you have to look forward to and move on. Also, there are a lot of self help sites for cutting on the internet if you're not able to talk to your parents about it. If you're at the point where you're carving up your leg, though, telling someone you trust is best.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

In four hours, it will be one year since my dear Mother left this earth. :angel: I miss her so much but I am glad she is not in pain any longer. :heart:

My dad bothered me about Neil again by joking with me and my mom laughed.

Also, the scar is still there from 2 days ago, I feel like coping again but I can't talk to anyone about it and it's making my anxiety really high right now.

I keep having bad thoughts everyday unless I harm myself and I can't take it anymore.

I can't talk about it to anyone because if talk to my friends about it, my mom will take my phone away. I also can't tell my mom because then she would send me to a hospital to get mentally evaluated and I could get taken away to a mental hospital. I can not tell my dad because then he would yell at me, call me names, and maybe even hit me again

Please don't talk to me about my dad and such.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

The full realization that I'm not going to see my boss at work anymore. He was very suddenly fired or something like that the other day. I've known him for almost two years and he gave me my first chance at a job where we previously worked (a movie store) plus he's just fun to be around. I really owe a lot to him. Work is going to be very weird when I go back on Thursday...

The full realization that I'm not going to see my boss at work anymore. He was very suddenly fired or something like that the other day. I've known him for almost two years and he gave me my first chance at a job where we previously worked (a movie store) plus he's just fun to be around. I really owe a lot to him. Work is going to be very weird when I go back on Thursday...

:hug2:

• Like 1

A work colleague of mine was found dead in his home yesterday. Our desks are only about ten feet apart from one another.

He was young; maybe 35.

Yet another lesson in cherishing every day that we're given on this Earth.

:rose:

• Like 3

A work colleague of mine was found dead in his home yesterday. Our desks are only about ten feet apart from one another.

He was young; maybe 35.

Yet another lesson in cherishing every day that we're given on this Earth.

:rose:

That is a rough situation. And you are 100% correct: enjoy your time on this funky old planet as best you can because it can end at any time for any reason.

I hope your employer provides some assistance with this situation.

One of my co-workers passed away suddenly last year. She was 6 months older than me, and just a few years away from retirement. Sad sad sad.

• Like 1

In four hours, it will be one year since my dear Mother left this earth. :angel: I miss her so much but I am glad she is not in pain any longer. :heart:

Hugs to you. Anniversaries are always tough, try to focus on the good memories.

As I've done since 2004 (Dad), 2008 (Mom) 2007,(Fave Aunt Bette and BFF Dave Plummer). Ya gotta keep the good memories, and toss the bad ones....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sad%20banana%20gif.gif

• Like 1