What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

So I found a original pressing in Nmint of the album Lita by Lita Ford on discogs. And I was talking to the seller about the record (asking if it really was Nmint and such). And then he did not reply for a few hours. And now this morning he sent me a message it had already been bought by someone else, and it is gone from discogs...

I hate when this happends! :(

All I got is a stupid reissue from 2013 of this album... :(

Well, I feel sorry, but it was karma.

Thanks I guess...

Why the ...?

Because Im sad?

Well, it is cuz of karma that this happened to u.

So I found a original pressing in Nmint of the album Lita by Lita Ford on discogs. And I was talking to the seller about the record (asking if it really was Nmint and such). And then he did not reply for a few hours. And now this morning he sent me a message it had already been bought by someone else, and it is gone from discogs...

Well, I feel sorry, but it was karma.

Thanks I guess...

Why the ...?

Because Im sad?

Well, it is cuz of karma that this happened to u.

What you mean by that?

Give the seller bad feedback,

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20phantom.gif

Give the seller bad feedback,

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20phantom.gif

Haha, maybe I should :P But I am not that evil!

• Like 1

I definitely would. If I contacted the seller and he didn't get back with me ASAP, and sold the item to someone else, I'd nuke him. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weapons/atomic%20mushroom%20cloud%20explosion.gif Maybe they might learn that screwing others over isn't so cool...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Satan-Santa%20banana.gif

I wemt to a place that has records, but I saw Signals, and my parrents would not let me get it!!!! :( :( :( :(

I WANTED IT!! :( :( :( :(

Was it brand new? Cause that costs like $40

Yes, it costs 30$ :(

Work for it.

I have The Big Money for it, but I can not get it because of grades :(

Also fair.

• Like 3

I wemt to a place that has records, but I saw Signals, and my parrents would not let me get it!!!! :( :( :( :(

I WANTED IT!! :( :( :( :(

Was it brand new? Cause that costs like $40

Yes, it costs 30$ :(

Work for it.

I have The Big Money for it, but I can not get it because of grades :(

Also fair.

I guess, but I wanted that record. :(

Just found out today that "J.J.", an old buddy from many years ago, offed himself four years ago. We had worked together at an Ace Hardware warehouse 25-30 years ago, but we eventually lost touch after I left in 1993.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that he offed himself. He was a strong-willed, old-school kind of guy who always wanted to do things his way. He was a big time hunter (gun and bow) as well as a mountain bike fanatic. He went through some rough years: divorce, changing jobs, trouble with his kids, alcohol abuse. I guess he finally decided that he had had enough.

This is for you, J.J. :hail: :hail: I hope that you found in death the peace that you couldn't find in life.

Edited by Principled Man

Im sad because I have feelings about me want to die, because I hate this worthless life on this earth. I mean, whats the point with it all?

Tho I do not feel suicidal. I just wish I could die whitout me have to do it....

Yeah, this is how I feel pretty much... and have for a while.....

First time Im writing about it on this forum I think....

• Like 1

Im sad because I have feelings about me want to die, because I hate this worthless life on this earth. I mean, whats the point with it all?

Tho I do not feel suicidal. I just wish I could die whitout me have to do it....

Zumbi, while it is not necessarily a pleasant or good feeling, what has helped me when I have gone through similar periods in my life is that the feeling of not wanting to go on isn't necessarily about ending your life, but simply ending certain aspect that you are no longer happy with ..

In other words, you are looking for a change .. Suicide is not your intent, and you are probably looking for more happiness in life - a more positive life ..

It's OK to want to end whatever negativity is going on - that is healthy and courageous ... And while some aspects of life may seem shitty now, you are strong, intelligent and you have a lot of balls - so, one by one, try to make some changes or adjustments that will make life better ...

This world is much better with Zumbi here ... If anything, get rid of the negative stuff - dying isn't an option here, as I am sure you know ..... But bettering yourself and growth is part of life, and you'll look back on this difficult period and be thankful as things like this are the catalyst for becoming happier ..

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

Zumbi, while it is not necessarily a pleasant or good feeling, what has helped me when I have gone through similar periods in my life is that the feeling of not wanting to go on isn't necessarily about ending your life, but simply ending certain aspect that you are no longer happy with ..

In other words, you are looking for a change .. Suicide is not your intent, and you are probably looking for more happiness in life - a more positive life ..

It's OK to want to end whatever negativity is going on - that is healthy and courageous ... And while some aspects of life may seem shitty now, you are strong, intelligent and you have a lot of balls - so, one by one, try to make some changes or adjustments that will make life better ...

This world is much better with Zumbi here ... If anything, get rid of the negative stuff - dying isn't an option here, as I am sure you know ..... But bettering yourself and growth is part of life, and you'll look back on this difficult period and be thankful as things like this are the catalyst for becoming happier ..

The thing is, I have been trying to change my life for years. But I cant do it. Everything I do just feel wrong...

• Like 1

Is this why you are sometimes so sensitive? You always come across so unkind to me but if you really have been going through this I feel awful...mate its hard every day to stay strong I know but you deserve better. We all do.

Have you spoken to anyone in day to day life?

• Like 3

Storm Doris. You bitch.

How has it been for you? We've had non stop rain, wind, power cuts and traffic has been dangerous. I live in Norfolk, the other side of you.

Storm Doris. You bitch.

How has it been for you? We've had non stop rain, wind, power cuts and traffic has been dangerous. I live in Norfolk, the other side of you.

I just bought "Jimmy Eat World"s newest album..."Integrity Blues"...saw them on The Late show with Colbert, and bought the album. The first JEW album was the one with (In The Middle?) about 13 years ago....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

• Like 2

Storm Doris. You bitch.

I just bought "Jimmy Eat World"s newest album..."Integrity Blues"...saw them on The Late show with Colbert, and bought the album. The first JEW album was the one with (In The Middle?) about 13 years ago....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

The first Jimmy Eat World album was the self titled self released album in 1994.

Then came the major label debut, Static Prevails, in 1996. Then in 1999 came the cult classic Clarity.

And then fourth album Bleed American came out in 2001.

2004- Futures

2007- Chase This Light

2010- Invented

2013- Damage

2016- Integrity Blues

• Like 1

The thing is, I have been trying to change my life for years. But I cant do it. Everything I do just feel wrong...

Zumbi, I remember one post you made about your sleeping schedule - and that you tend to get to sleep after the sun comes up ..

Years ago, I worked a second job on the graveyard shift - it was 1am to 7am .. I'd get home, cover the windows like some vampire and fall asleep just when everyone else was waking up ..

I cannot tell you how bad this is for your health - both physically and emotionally ... Our bodies have a natural "clock" and when that is thrown off balance, eventually everything else will be disrupted .. Plus, if you are sleeping during daylight hours, you aren't getting vitamin D - and vitamin D is actually NOT a vitamin, but a hormone that is essential in so many other functions in the body ... This alone could cause significant emotional issues ..

Is this sleep pattern a regular thing for you ?? ...

I found out I failed my PSAT, so I am not ready for college. What should I do?

What grade are you in again? I don't believe failing means you're not ready for college. Some test isn't gonna tell you how you will be able to handle college once you get there.

• Like 2