What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

Because of my MS, I was afraid to go to a Tesla concert by myself tonight. And they are playing "Into The Now" on this tour too. I love that song.

Sorry to hear that.

• Like 1

I'm yet living far apart from true dear friends abroad. :(

Don't worry, we're here even if it's on an electric 'tether' :heart: :mwah: :blush:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

• Like 1

I guess I really do suck. :(

In real life everyone ignores me, and online, people block me or ignore me for no reason. They don't even tell me why. :(

I am so repulsive af I guess. Maybe I should do it. :(

Keep looking forward to things!

You're meeting Jaime soon aren't you? And at a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert? Keep focusing on that!

• Like 2

In real life everyone ignores me, and online, people block me or ignore me for no reason. They don't even tell me why. :(

You're meeting Jaime soon aren't you? And at a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert? Keep focusing on that!

I guess.

Yes, I am meeting her at a RHCP concert in 18 days!!

• Like 1

I guess.

Yes, I am meeting her at a RHCP concert in 18 days!!

You have a unique personality.

I've come to like you a lot. Others here will too. You're growing into yourself, most likely because inside you have a lot more to learn because you have potential for the most amazing things. You think a lot. You feel a lot. You care a lot.

As you get older you should find a balance. Even if life gets you down, keep striving for better. Even if it's just one more concert...one more album...one more meeting with a friend...one more sandwich...lol

Always think of that "one more". Little things provide us with plenty.

• Like 3

Because of my MS, I was afraid to go to a Tesla concert by myself tonight. And they are playing "Into The Now" on this tour too. I love that song.

So, u did not go see Tesla?

No. It kind of came up at the last minute and I didn't have anyone to go with me. Kind of scared to go by myself. They were headlining at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. Excellent venue for sound.

I Was going to be a guest of the band too.

• Like 2

So, u did not go see Tesla?

No. It kind of came up at the last minute and I didn't have anyone to go with me. Kind of scared to go by myself. They were headlining at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. Excellent venue for sound.

I Was going to be a guest of the band too.

bummer, man.....The only way I got to meet a member of RUSH was on Geddy's album signing tour when he came to Dearborn Michigan which is only about 25 miles away, and my son went with me and met him also....didn't have my Original album with me, I bought "Fly By Night" cheap at the record store he was at, and I have that...Sorry to hear about this...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

So I found a original pressing in Nmint of the album Lita by Lita Ford on discogs. And I was talking to the seller about the record (asking if it really was Nmint and such). And then he did not reply for a few hours. And now this morning he sent me a message it had already been bought by someone else, and it is gone from discogs...

I hate when this happends! :(

All I got is a stupid reissue from 2013 of this album... :(

So I found a original pressing in Nmint of the album Lita by Lita Ford on discogs. And I was talking to the seller about the record (asking if it really was Nmint and such). And then he did not reply for a few hours. And now this morning he sent me a message it had already been bought by someone else, and it is gone from discogs...

Well, I would feel sorry, but it was karma.

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

Well, I feel sorry, but it was karma.

Thanks I guess...

Thanks I guess...

Why the ...?

Thanks I guess...

Why the ...?

Because Im sad?