What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

I hate not having a dog. :( But I must resist getting one at this time.

Why? Think of all the poor dogs who would love a responsible and loving owner.

The expense and cost. I need to force myself and wait for better times. :)

• Like 2

I understand. I'd love to get a dog myself, but they get sick too, and they cost more in vet bills than cats. We simply can't afford the expense. But, if I had the money, I'd get an English Bulldog or a Lab. Or both.

In the meantime, I've made friends with the German Shepard across the street. :)

• Like 3

I understand. I'd love to get a dog myself, but they get sick too, and they cost more in vet bills than cats. We simply can't afford the expense. But, if I had the money, I'd get an English Bulldog or a Lab. Or both.

In the meantime, I've made friends with the German Shepard across the street. :)

Shepherd.

Get pet insurance. Worth every penny. Cuts vet bills dramatically.

Also, dogs are worth their weight in gold. True story.

• Like 1

Shepherd.

Get pet insurance. Worth every penny. Cuts vet bills dramatically.

Also, dogs are worth their weight in gold. True story.

Pet insurance yes. Shepherd no. Bad hip history.

• Like 1

Time zones suck. Why do we have to have them??

Ok, use my time zone. It's currently 1:18pm Tuesday so I guess you should be in school instead of relaxing at home. I know it must be dark there but that's irrelevant since its 1:18 in the afternoon.

um what??

It's 1:21pm on Tuesday out here. You asked why there are different time zones. Use MY time zone and we'll all be on the same one.

• Like 1

I feel sad and lonely all of the time now. I can not lie to my best friend anymore, she needs to know I am not okay.

She needs to help me feel better, I need to be happy, and the thoughts to be gone.

I want to be happy, and not in the way my brain wants me to be.

I am so sorry. :( :( :( :(

Throw yourself into playing your drums. When you feel sad, play. Beat the heck out of them. Think of all the times that Neil probably felt sad or lonely when he was young and did the same thing. Show everyone that you can be the best drummer out there. You'll have the last laugh. :)

• Like 5

I feel sad and lonely all of the time now. I can not lie to my best friend anymore, she needs to know I am not okay.

She needs to help me feel better, I need to be happy, and the thoughts to be gone.

I want to be happy, and not in the way my brain wants me to be.

I am so sorry. :( :( :( :(

Throw yourself into playing your drums. When you feel sad, play. Beat the heck out of them. Think of all the times that Neil probably felt sad or lonely when he was young and did the same thing. Show everyone that you can be the best drummer out there. You'll have the last laugh. :)

Thank u, I am doing that and it has helped.

• Like 1

My MS is effecting my dexterity in my left hand a little more. It's getting hard to put LPs' back into their sleeves. First the disease took my ability to play music. Now it's starting to steal my ability to listen to it.

My mom 10/31/40 - 12/7/16. 76 years young. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is gone. She went into the hospital the day after thanksgiving and she passed on Wednesday evening 4:50 p.m. I would like to believe that she went to a place where she is perfect and happy and healthy and can do whatever, whenever. I love and already miss you, mom. Thank you for everything and for being in my life. :rose:
  • Like 3

My mom 10/31/40 - 12/7/16. 76 years young. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is gone. She went into the hospital the day after thanksgiving and she passed on Wednesday evening 4:50 p.m. I would like to believe that she went to a place where she is perfect and happy and healthy and can do whatever, whenever. I love and already miss you, mom. Thank you for everything and for being in my life. :rose:

:hug2: Hugs to you, librarian; you have my heartfelt sympathy in the loss of your mom. Your thoughts about her are really beautiful and were so touching to read tonight. I'm sorry for your loss and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug2:

:hug2: Hugs to you, librarian; you have my heartfelt sympathy in the loss of your mom. Your thoughts about her are really beautiful and were so touching to read tonight. I'm sorry for your loss and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug2:

Thank you, Blueschica :hug2: I needed that :hug2:

Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

So sorry for your loss. I hope you can take solace in that the love you have for your mother really comes through in what you wrote here, and you were both blessed to have had each other.

Again, my condolences. :rose:

• Like 1