What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

I had to break up with my boyfriend yesterday. The timing wasn't good (when is it ever?) and I'm very sorry about that, but the clincher was when I was asking if he still loved me and he wouldn't answer the question. :( :( :(

:(

Hopefully you can stay friends. My ex-husband and I have stayed best friends and it's really nice. Makes life easier. Hope you are okay xx

• Like 2

I had to break up with my boyfriend yesterday. The timing wasn't good (when is it ever?) and I'm very sorry about that, but the clincher was when I was asking if he still loved me and he wouldn't answer the question. :( :( :(

:hug2: A big loss for him! Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

:hug2: A big loss for him!

For both of us, to be honest :(

Oh well, life goes on, I suppose.

I hope someone who can genuinely reciprocate is in your future. :)

• Like 2

That is very kind, thank you so much, Chica :hug2:

• Like 1

That is very kind, thank you so much, Chica :hug2:

No problem! :)

Edited by blueschica

I feel sad for my dad today. He and his best friend, both very elderly and both military veterans, had fun the past few years going out for free breakfast and free lunch at Applebees or IHOP or wherever they had free stuff for veterans. They had fun getting made a fuss over and leaving big tips. Dad's best friend passed away in February and there are other friends, but not any other veterans healthy enough to do lunch. :hug2: Dad. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

I yelled at my best friend on tumblr because I was pissed about shit. :(

I feel so bad, I never ment it, I was just pissed and I did not know what I was thinking.

I still feel really bad about this.

I never ment to hurt my best friend, ever.

I know she said it was okay, and that she understood, but it is not okay.

Yelling at her because of something that is not her fault is one of the worst things I have ever done.

She is my first best friend, I don't want to ruin this.

:(

Edited by GotNeilPeart?
  • Like 2

I feel sad and lonely all of the time now. I can not lie to my best friend anymore, she needs to know I am not okay.

She needs to help me feel better, I need to be happy, and the thoughts to be gone.

I want to be happy, and not in the way my brain wants me to be.

I am so sorry. :( :( :( :(

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

I feel sad for my dad today. He and his best friend, both very elderly and both military veterans, had fun the past few years going out for free breakfast and free lunch at Applebees or IHOP or wherever they had free stuff for veterans. They had fun getting made a fuss over and leaving big tips. Dad's best friend passed away in February and there are other friends, but not any other veterans healthy enough to do lunch. :hug2: Dad.

:hug2:

• Like 1

The Cleveland Clinic just denied my mother a shot at a kidney transplant. Her cousin surprised her recently with the news that she is compatible and would give her the kidney. But the hospital believes she won't be good for the surgery. She's been getting much weaker on dialysis.

How awful for your mother..! :hug2:

Aww....... :hug2:

I had to do that once - turned out, in all the time I was with him, he'd never even loved me in the first place. Wasted years with him.

Aww....... :hug2:

I had to do that once - turned out, in all the time I was with him, he'd never even loved me in the first place. Wasted years with him.

Yeah, that sucks...it happens all the time, I've heard, my spouse, second, turned out she never did either....So much better off now.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Nick%20Cage%20banana.jpg

:sigh:

It does hurt. I wish you find some relief whenever possible.

:hug2: :hug2:

• Like 1

The obligatory ASS MUNCH.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/PBJ%20time%20Banana%203.png

I feel sad and lonely all of the time now. I can not lie to my best friend anymore, she needs to know I am not okay.

She needs to help me feel better, I need to be happy, and the thoughts to be gone.

I want to be happy, and not in the way my brain wants me to be.

I am so sorry. :( :( :( :(

I am still sad, but my best friend is trying to make me feel better, She told me this:

tumblr_messaging_oh0exmtJ6o1up9qma_250.png

I know she is trying, but I am still upset.

I still don't think I mater at all. I also still think I am trash.

I know I am worthless, and no mater what other people say to me, it will still be that way. :(

tbh, I think I have been this way since 2nd grade, but I have never been able to see it or feel it till now.

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

Dealing with my past because of other people around. :(

keep your hopes UP, Dearie! :hug2: We all have to face our past. Any help you need.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Postbanana.gif

• Like 1

keep your hopes UP, Dearie! :hug2: We all have to face our past. Any help you need.....

Not only have to face it, but live with it too.

• Like 2

Yes, but I know you can do this, Lorraine.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Invisible%20Banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1