What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

Found out I'm going to have to find another place to live. Ugh.

What happened?

The guy that I live with that owns the house decided he wanted to move back to Ohio and bought a house there. He's going to put this one up for sale.

He must have lost touch with the fact that midwest winters suck.

My stepdaughter owns a large house in Winslow and is getting divorced, so there's lots of room there (worst case scenario). But Winslow is really small and in the middle of nowhere so it's bore-ville.

• Like 1

What happened?

The guy that I live with that owns the house decided he wanted to move back to Ohio and bought a house there. He's going to put this one up for sale.

My stepdaughter owns a large house in Winslow and is getting divorced, so there's lots of room there (worst case scenario). But Winslow is really small and in the middle of nowhere so it's bore-ville.

Yeah I remember driving by Winslow on the way here but didn't go into town. Thanks, sounds like it could be an option should I need it. I appreciate that.

And yeah I think he has forgotten what the winters are like. He says he's sick of the heat and he's considerably older than he was when he lived in Ohio before. I think he's going to find the weather pretty miserable in comparison.

What happened?

Dude! I just noticed I live just up I-94 from you! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Vehicles/gassin%20up%20cah.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20on%2050s%20pick-up.gif

• Like 1

What happened?

Can I escape to Winslow?

What happened?

Can I escape to Winslow?

not really sure you want to live in a 10k population town that's 90 miles away from any major city. You either work for the school (my stepdaughter's a teacher), the railroad or the prison. or walmart or fast food. Guaranteed bore-ville.

Where is the Brad/Angelina/Jen thread?

I brought it up a few times here, but no one is much interested,

I'm kind of curious as to what will happen to their six kids. Seems like they deserve better, but you can never really tell what's going on behind the scenes.

I'm kind of curious as to what will happen to their six kids. Seems like they deserve better, but you can never really tell what's going on behind the scenes.

There's a rumor that Brad is being investigated for child abuse. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brad-pitt-investigated-for-child-abuse-after-angelina-jolie-split-report-w441521

There's a rumor that Brad is being investigated for child abuse. http://www.usmagazin...-report-w441521

He sounds like a royal loser of a man.

School year has not been going good so far. I am already failing 2 classes, and I have failed all of my tests, except 2. :(

Have you considered spending less time online and more time studying? Also consider paying attention in class and not listening to music or doing other things on your phone.

• Like 3

School year has not been going good so far. I am already failing 2 classes, and I have failed all of my tests, except 2. :(

Have you considered spending less time online and more time studying? Also consider paying attention in class and not listening to music or doing other things on your phone.

I am paying attention in class.

I am paying attention in class.

Have you considered not listening to music, not doing things on your phone, and concentrating only on schoolwork during class?

• Like 1