What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

Alan Rickman's death......

Same :(

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/hfgQfmz.jpg

I like the way you have Genesis, "Wind and Wuthering" as your Av right now....excellent album.... :notworthy:

Lost a friend today :(

I had not seen him since last August when he was doing sound at a Jerry Garcia tribute I attended. Glad I had a chance to chat with him for awhile that night. He was an awesome bass player and I had known him for years. He played bass in many local bands including a Black Sabbath band that debuted at my now 18 yr old sons baby shower many years ago. Rest in peace Steve :angel:

• Like 1

I had not seen him since last August when he was doing sound at a Jerry Garcia tribute I attended. Glad I had a chance to chat with him for awhile that night. He was an awesome bass player and I had known him for years. He played bass in many local bands including a Black Sabbath band that debuted at my now 18 yr old sons baby shower many years ago. Rest in peace Steve :angel:

Sorry to hear this, kam. My condolences :hug2:

• Like 3

I am very sorry :(

• Like 2

This month so far has brought my mother's hospitalization and time in a rehabilitation facility. She just turned 90 in December and it has been a nerve wracking and exhausting couple of weeks. She goes home this weekend and I am keeping my fingers crossed that she continues to improve. I was hoping 2016 would be better but it has had a rocky start. At least I have had Rush to listen to :D :rush:

This month so far has brought my mother's hospitalization and time in a rehabilitation facility. She just turned 90 in December and it has been a nerve wracking and exhausting couple of weeks. She goes home this weekend and I am keeping my fingers crossed that she continues to improve. I was hoping 2016 would be better but it has had a rocky start. At least I have had Rush to listen to :D :rush:

I hope she is feeling better soon.

• Like 1

I hope she gets her strength back soon! So many have mentioned that music can be a source of comfort and reassurance in tough times- I'm glad you had your Rush! I hope your mom continues to heal. :)

• Like 1

Wishing you and your mother all the best! Hopefully the rocky start to your year is not indicative of how the rest of it will play out :hug2:

Got out of the shower and went downstairs to find water seeping in from the garage into our lower level (bi level.) It means the sewer lateral to the main pipe in the street is having problems (again!) All the ones in our development were put in wrong when the houses were built 45 years ago. Getting someone here to snake it out when The Storm Of The Century is supposed to start is going to be horrible.

Edited to add: Mr. Rooter from the next town surprised me! All fixed just as the snow is starting to fall. Yay! :dweez:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4