MSG...wow, again...

byoungjr

Can't believe what I have just witnessed!

Calling it a GREAT SHOW would be an absolute understatement.

I honestly can't accept the fact that this might have been the last time that I have seen them live.

• Like 3

Can't believe what I have just witnessed!

Calling it a GREAT SHOW would be an absolute understatement.

I honestly can't accept the fact that this might have been the last time that I have seen them live.

You are correct, GREAT is an understatement. The last two shows, NJ & MSG, are the absolute best two shows I have seen, by any band.

• Like 1

Same here! Second set was amazing. I was on the floor 3rd row in section F in the aisle. Two guys in front of me almost got kicked out for filming. Cute girl in the section next to me was singing every every word! Just an amazing crowd. Amazing time. Any one else from the floor here?

Same here! Second set was amazing. I was on the floor 3rd row in section F in the aisle. Two guys in front of me almost got kicked out for filming. Cute girl in the section next to me was singing every every word! Just an amazing crowd. Amazing time. Any one else from the floor here?

Fourth row center...aisle seat on Geddy's side. The only down side was that everyone and their mother would sneak up to the third row and take pictures. Security let them do it if they took less than 15 seconds or so. But the guys played great, we got the Dink again, the crowd was roaring, and Geddy sounded good. If this is the last time I ever see them, I can live with this being my experience!

• Like 3

i showed up without a ticket and ended up getting 8th row in section 107. what a FANTASTIC performance. geddy was just killing it the whole night. they all were!

This is hands down the best :rush: show I've seen performance wise and set wise. I have nothing else to say. Was definitely the more memorable show compared when I saw Steven Wilson last month (at least in having fun and the experience of being there). If this is the last time I'll ever see the band I can totally live with it. Geddy sounded f***ing great considering this was the last show before they take their well deserved break off. :ebert: Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1

^^ Yeah I agree. Geddy sounded so good singing wise. I was really not expecting those sustained high notes like that!

Everyone around me jumped at the fireworks. It was hilarious. No idea how Neil could deal with that ������

Hahahaha, I knew the moments with the fireworks/pyro during Far Cry (and the loud blast at the end of 2112 Overture) would come and I cheered whenever they happened, but this is the first time I've heard of people literally caught off-guard during that. I guess they had no idea that's always been part of the show since the Snakes and Arrows Tour. :LOL:

Edited by PolarizeMe

I was in the 10th row Geddy side. The show was just fantastic. They're just so tight, it's not even human.
  • Like 1

For how difficult this one show was to get tickets for less than $300... Gotta love all the empty prime VIP seats first few rows lower bowl. Almighty dollar. In Dolan we trust. Beautiful building, awesome acoustics, terrible teams and owner, driving up prices all over sports...Squeeze you for all $ you got then bury you in rules and security.

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 2

For how difficult this one show was to get tickets for less than $300... Gotta love all the empty prime VIP seats first few rows lower bowl. Almighty dollar. In Dolan we trust. Beautiful building, awesome acoustics, terrible teams and owner, driving up prices all over sports...Squeeze you for all $ you got then bury you in rules and security.

I noticed a lot of people from the first 15 rows going side-stage to some area that I wasn't allowed to go to. One of those people was Ray Daniels, who only sat in his seat for about 3 songs. I didn't see any empty seats, though I guess there could have been a few somewhere...but they weren't in the first few rows near Geddy.

Still deliveres the best concert I've seen in a while.

I noticed a lot of people from the first 15 rows going side-stage to some area that I wasn't allowed to go to. One of those people was Ray Daniels, who only sat in his seat for about 3 songs. I didn't see any empty seats, though I guess there could have been a few somewhere...but they weren't in the first few rows near Geddy.

I should have said Rush was awesome!

The empty seats were first five rows, blue line to blue line, so for those near the stage, it was waaay behind you! About 50% prime seat vacancy in a jam packed arena.

After having close floor seats in NJ and VA, I got to see this one from a bit of a distance.

But, being across the rink, dead center, 11 rows up, its a bit far for me, but I saw things embedded in the light show that were incredible and I have never seen before.

Shows how amazing Rush is, even from afar they put on a great show.

I thought I read somewhere on these forums that Geddy was sporting a Chris Squire t shirt last night (MSG of course). Did anyone happen to notice that? If so, that would be really cool. Edited by byoungjr

I thought I read somewhere on these forums that Geddy was sporting a Chris Squire t shirt last night (MSG of course). Did anyone happen to notice that? If so, that would be really cool.

He changed shirts at least once. He started with a shirt that had a young Alex on it (and maybe Neil, but I could be mixing my nights...but I think it was from their early Cream shoot). He ended with an ARF40 shirt.