Newark...wow...

byoungjr

The show was great because New York/New Jersey Rush fans are the BEST!!!!! :)

We sure are! The crowd was ELECTRIC.

You don't have to convince me. I know what the concert goers are like there. :)

Man, Lorraine, you should've seen it. EVERYONE was standing and singing along to Xanadu…best moment ever!!!

Edited by Disk98
  • Like 2

Man, Lorraine, you should've seen it. EVERYONE was standing and singing along to Xanadu…best moment ever!!!

Were they really??? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Nothing like being with a group or a crowd of people who love a song as much as you do.

I take it you had a good time then, huh? :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

May I just say again that I've never seen :rush: so fierce as they were in Newark last Saturday? :wub: :geddy: :Alex: :Neil:

I agree 100% with ya!!! I just came down off of that "high" from that show this morning.

Really itching to see them again...maybe I can score a reasonable ticket for MSG tonight???

Is there a complete Newark show video available? The one I have from Tulsa is wonderful. Don't know who did it, but it is near professional, and I'm wondering if there is anything similar for Newark on youtube?

Yes there is....enjoy!!!

• Like 2

Agreed AWESOME show. The guys really seemed to be on and having fun. Some really great pictures showing up. I so wish I could have done at least one more show this tour.
  • Like 1

Were they really??? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Nothing like being with a group or a crowd of people who love a song as much as you do.

The best. :yes: Thought of you!

• Like 1

The best. :yes: Thought of you!

Did you really? Thank you. :hug2:

• Like 1

At MSG there were 3 times the photos and videos for Xanadu than any other song. And the crowd was rock in' all night.

• Like 1

May I just say again that I've never seen :rush: so fierce as they were in Newark last Saturday? :wub: :geddy: :Alex: :Neil:

You should've seen them tonight.

You should've seen them tonight.

Nahh, I had brilliant seats in Newark that I didn't have to take a chunk out of my left buttock to pay for, got the setlist I wanted most that I'd resigned myself to not seeing, and was home to enjoy my post-gig buzz less than an hour later, I'm totally cool with what I got :yes: :D

• Like 1

I downloaded a bootleg of the Newark show and I've must have listened to "Losing It" 20 times already. What a goose bump performance !!! I was thrilled when they played it again in MSG.

My highlights from Newark

Camera Eye

Losing It

Cygnus X-1

... and of course, Anthem

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

Jon D. Did an absolutely stellar job both nights. I'm sort of curious to hear the version that ends up on the DVD with Ben Mink, since all I heard so far was a clip of it from a bootleg video with meh sound.
  • Like 1

I would have liked MSG set list since it had the 2songs I didn't see in Buffalo. Mind you so glad I got Losing It. Last tour we saw 3 shows in 3 different states and got the exact set list each time.lol. Still any music live from the boys I'll take.
  • Like 1

The NJ setlist is perfect. The rarer Between the Wheels, How it is, Losing, The Camera Eye

I STILL feel exactly the same way. This was a brilliant show. Hearing Losing it and How It Is was of the chart and then to get SO MUCH classic material later in the show.... Again, if this is how they choose to end it, I have zero complaints. That said, I am still somewhat sad at the thought of this being the end.