"Sexy"

Lost In Xanadu

I've gone blind.

edit - thanks for removing that picture.

further edit - no thanks for reposting that picture.

Edited by toymaker

Agreed, cars can be called sexy without much weirdness

but sometimes with a lot of weirdness (NSFW) :

(MOD EDIT: pic removed)

I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing this image :scared: :facepalm: Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing this image :scared: :facepalm:

Then why are you reposting it?

That picture crosses the line. It should be REMOVED.

• Like 2

EW

Sexy is very much an over used word

Lot's of ways to express that something is neato without it being sexy.

I would suggest "swell" but then some people's minds of course are in the gutter . . . hmm. If I know what they're thinking, does that mean my mind's in the gutter too?

• Like 1

EW

Sexy is very much an over used word

Lot's of ways to express that something is neato without it being sexy.

I would suggest "swell" but then some people's minds of course are in the gutter . . . hmm. If I know what they're thinking, does that mean my mind's in the gutter too?

Indeed

I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing this image :scared: :facepalm:

Then why are you reposting it?

That picture crosses the line. It should be REMOVED.

I just wanted all to know what I was referring to don't blame me for the repost that is what the "quote" feature does and I did not put that crap up in the 1st place!

• Like 1

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/bryce-harper-robinson-cano-is-the-sexiest-batter-in-the-box-070215

In an accompanying interview for his photo shoot for ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue, Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper reveals that he admires a fellow slugger, but not for the reason you might think.

Harper covers a variety of topics in his interview, from his physique to his mom's cookies, and reveals an interesting anecdote about his baseball upbringing.

"I had a coach, he always told me, 'Be as sexy as you can in the box,'" Harper said. " … When I get into the box, I just try to be as smooth as I can."

While he does his best to be the world's sexiest batter, he thinks another player deserves the title.

"I mean, if you look at [Robinson] Cano, I mean there's nobody else as sexy as Cano in the box," the 22-year-old Nats star said. "I don't care what nobody says. I don't care how that's perceived: That guy has one of the smoothest, best swings I've ever seen."