"Sexy"

Lost In Xanadu

Is it just me, or is that one of the most improperly overused words out there right now?

in a commercial, someone calls a plate of food "sexy". In an episode of Yard Crashers, he refers to a deck as "sexy"...

I have never thought of anything other than women, as sexy. I find this trend very odd

Is it just me, or is that one of the most improperly overused words out there right now?

in a commercial, someone calls a plate of food "sexy". In an episode of Yard Crashers, he refers to a deck as "sexy"...

I have never thought of anything other than women, as sexy. I find this trend very odd

I agree. That's a very sexy opinion
  • Like 1

I agree. That's a very sexy opinion

Damn, beat me to it! ;)

• Like 2

I have been living in a daze apparently because I honestly hadn't noticed. Do they use the word alot on Fox News or is it just unspoken that there is a whole lotta sexy go'in on there (especially from noon - 1 each day)?... :eh:
  • Like 2

I have been living in a daze apparently because I honestly hadn't noticed. Do they use the word alot on Fox News or is it just unspoken that there is a whole lotta sexy go'in on there (especially from noon - 1 each day)?... :eh:

That's the show where one guy sits in a group with 4 women trying not to notice their legs...

• Like 2

That's the show where one guy sits in a group with 4 women trying not to notice their legs...

Yep. And I watch and try not to notice their legs... :sarcastic:

In an episode of Yard Crashers, he refers to a deck as "sexy"...

You sure that the camera just wasn't picking up on a lot of the knottiness of the wood?

• Like 3

I've heard it some recently but I think it's been in use a lot of years. Not particularly more just lately.

Yep. And I watch and try not to notice their legs... :sarcastic:

Impossible. Only if you're Stevie Wonder. :D

• Like 2

The most scary time I heard the word used was by an architect when we were in a meeting (the practicle alternative to work) where we were discussing how certain HVAC equipment would need access panels (doors) for inspection and mainenance purposes. To which his reply was "I hate access panels because they are not sexy" Talk about hearing a pin drop after that coment...

:scared:

I came here and expected to see a picture of me.

Y'all miss'n' out!

About ten years ago, a good friend of mine was trying to keep her two young daughters from saying "sexy". They weren't even ten years old, and they were learning that word at school.

Popular culture can be like a nest of bugs. Once it gets into your house, it's very hard to exterminate.....

I'm wearing a sexy hat right now

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/226655DSC0016.jpg