Excellent video from philly here!!!!!

nicky6

Wow, I don't want to be that guy, but it just looks like they aren't having as much fun anymore :/

Wow, I don't want to be that guy, but it just looks like they aren't having as much fun anymore :/

Don't know if I'd go that far, but something is different. Really feeling for Alex. They're giving it everything they have though.

Excellent video.

Another labor of love would be to find the best version/youtube video of each song and compile one entire concert video, with every song (including the alternates).

Now, who out there a) has the ability to do something like that and b) has the time and the will to do something like that . . . ?

Even just the second set and encore would be cool.

Edited by toymaker

First time reliving that song since the Tampa show, absolute highlight of the second set! In response to an earlier post, im not so sure they aren't having fun, I think its more a focus because of the difficult material they chose to play this tour, not too many breathers in THAT set list. I have only seen one show but they were very animated, and reacting to the crowds energy which was very good that night, even got a few smiles out of you know who! Thanks for posting the vid!
  • Like 2

First time reliving that song since the Tampa show, absolute highlight of the second set! In response to an earlier post, im not so sure they aren't having fun, I think its more a focus because of the difficult material they chose to play this tour, not too many breathers in THAT set list. I have only seen one show but they were very animated, and reacting to the crowds energy which was very good that night, even got a few smiles out of you know who! Thanks for posting the vid!

they have said on several occasions they are having more fun than they expected to have but they are taking things very serious and want to give the best performance they can for the money as always the boys are trying and giving us the best.
  • Like 1