Philadelphia, PA Periscope Thread - June 25th

DirkPrattLerxst

Why does that always seem to happen? Maybe that's when everyone's battery craps out?

For me, Periscope just shut down at the end of CTTH...I don't know why. My cell coverage was spotty, so maybe that's why. Or maybe too many people were checking on the Red Sox game at that time.

• Like 1

This was probably the best I've seen them. Almost flawless. A couple minor flubs:

-Neil came off beat at the beginning of the midsection of Natural Science, recovered nicely but skipped a fill to stay on beat

-Alex started the outro of 2112's finale a few bars early, but the other guys caught on and recovered nicely

-Geddy was struggling a bit on the vocals on a few songs towards the end, but sounded great most of the night, and the songs he was having trouble on still sounded better than most of the bootlegs I've heard.

But that's really nitpicking, honestly. If this really is the last time I get to see them it's a great way to remember them.

Gonna have a look at the game films since I was there last night.

First set was killer. Still didn't believe I was going to witness Jacob's Ladder even after Geddy said it.

Sound and lights were awesome too. Periscope misses a lot of the extras.